Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I recently started selling Ghost Iron Ore, making 70g a stack on that ^^

At the start of MoP I was around 2million. I made a ton of gold doing the elementium shuffle the last few months of Cata.

I got down to maybe 650k after buying some mounts off the BMAH then started casually making gold again.

I do the ghost iron ore shuffle if ore prices are low enough. I'm very aggressive on AH pricing and do massive undercuts and price in tiered amounts to either reduce the chances of other gem sellers from buying all my gems and relisting or if they do at least I make more gold along the way.

I'm on an alliance heavy server so I also buy stuff cheap on the alliance side and sell it for lots of extra gold on horde side.

Right now I'm around 1.1 million or so. I'll keep at it and try to get to 2million for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    I recently started selling Ghost Iron Ore, making 70g a stack on that ^^
    They go for like 40-45 gold on my server.

Deleted
    I also just started playing again and Im making ok money with mining ghost iron ore, they sell for bout 40-50g/stack

But I also picked up enchanting now, is there any profit it that?

Deleted
    Well, after blizz announced the Sky Golem, i stocked my ass up with ghost iron and living steel for my 5 engineers for 6 months.

I'm up 109K in the last two days without having to spend more than 15 minutes on the AH. Farming ho.

Tripled my money. Found an enjoyable way to make 4-7k gold an hour, and I do that when I have spare time.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have made around 2mill, I've not tried to actually "farm" gold, But I've always been good with it, and normally mine just goes on gifts, and comp prizes, On my realm over Xmas I've given away about 12 mounts now, and loads of pets, Just a minute ago spent 45k on another pet for a friend, and thinking of doing a couple comps with like 10k prizes or something, always fun to have gold

Went well for someone that just started WoW end of Cata, I officially hit the 50k barrier a few days ago
    Buy and resell all the way

Deleted
    How do you guys make this much gold? I've been trying to keep 20k to make my Jade mount and seems almost impossible :| what the hell people, TEACH ME! PLEASE!

same as it always goes, pinky... i'm flat broke and never have enough for shit i want.

Deleted
    How do you farm 50k/day? Did not think farming could generate that much gold.

Edit: misread
    Last edited by mmocb277b2745f; 2014-01-09 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im only on about three hours a week besides raiding so i only made about 450k gold total

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    To be fair, we do use lots of automation add-ons which consolidate a lot of clicking, inputs, and pauses into just one click.

WoW I had to use all sorts of various methods to get 12 Millions but you got it with just four professions. And you say you also got powerful gear. Much respect, so amazed, very applaud!
    This is done on a very big server with average of 100.000 items on its alliance AH up at any given time. Things like gems or enchants sell mind numbingly fast and it's not hard to make 10M gold acquired in relatively short time here. I didn't even bothered with preparations or stacking up gigantic mat stocks. Just getting constant supply from farmers and AH, processing it into final products and selling with TSM, reposting 2-4 times a day. On a server like this it's futile to attempt controlling anything, especially markets this large. I get undercut in minutes anyway. It's like feast on yellow AH spam for first 2 hours, cancel, repost. Rinse and repeat. Buy out a bit if you see some tard deep undercutter.

There are people meddling with glyphs, crafted gear and transmog but for me it's much more hassle for much lesser gold yield. One thing that does beat these 3 tradeskills is selling darkmoon trinkets on expansion launch.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since New Years, I'm up 140k (minus my 50k garrosh kill, buying mate onyx mount) so I'm sitting on 68k atm, but after starting my gold collection the day sky golems were made, I would of earned close to 800k by end of last year, this year, I'm keeping an eye on how much I make per day till mop, I'm hoping to go into WoD with atleast 1 gold capped toon, to quickly buy all the profession mats for my characters.

I've easily made over the gold cap - but I've definitely spent enough of it to dent me back down.
    Largest chunk of that game from selling challenge modes with some friends.

Just made 25k off like 2 weeks of barely playing though. Combination of gathering, enchanting, JC'ing, mog gear and vendoring stuff.

Hoping to up the gold making game for WoD so I don't feel forced into raiding HM's again.