The magic DPS Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries

I'm pretty sure there was something about this a while back, but I'm not sure anyone actually ever posted a Screenshot of it.

How often does this go up?
    Hmm Maybe Moon posted something?

Deleted
    Not often, but it really depends on the time of the day and .. the day of week.

It often happens during mornings or late nights that when I queue as tank/dps it gets me into as dps several times in a row... I guess if it last a bit more and if I didn't stop playing after few runs I'd actually see that satchel too myself as I often did in cata .

Deleted
    Never really noticed it - since i have been playing as tank(warrior) and healer (monk) - warrior in cata , and monk + warrior in MoP... =)
    but in WoD im going back to my good old mage , that I played all the way from Beta of Vanilla WOW, up to and incl LK

But it would be nice to got short queues for dps as well

on the PTRs I've seen Call to arms DPS on quite a few occasions. which makes sense given the low population/not being in a pool with several other servers
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh the maelstorm..

Yeah i had this once at 3.00 morning.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    can anyone other than OP confirm that this is real, sounds pretty fake tbh.

confirm what? the thing that has been in the game for years?

yes.. its real..

PHOTOSHOPPED!!
    No such bag exist due to the overwhelming number of derps per minute players.

p.s: Svema Done

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    derps per minute players.
    literally lol'd at this