Deleted

What is this addon called?

Hello all of you dead people!

I'd like to know what addon this guy is using for his runes

go to youtube and paste this, i can't post links yet /watch?v=KQuNPOc4Mng

i asked the question a week or so back but received no response, someone in the comments said it's weakaura's, if it is could someone give me the string as i don't know lua.

Thanks in Death's Advance!

Looks to me like they've been done in WeakAuras, actually ...

Some searching around seems to find similar looking displays using Magic Runes @ Curse.
    The images there do not seem to show that layout, but some searching via google image search did show something very similar.
    I have not used that addon myself, so cannot be certain but there are certainly enough similarities.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Some searching around seems to find similar looking displays using Magic Runes @ Curse.
    The images there do not seem to show that layout, but some searching via google image search did show something very similar.
    I have not used that addon myself, so cannot be certain but there are certainly enough similarities.
    This.
    The layout is available, I just can't remember what it's called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you noticed, or just have it turned off, but in the video he has links in his annotations you can click on for the UI. But his is the video he put there for it:

http://youtu.be/mUs-13Oj3S0

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the standard layout of magic runes. Just vertical instead of horizontal.

On a sidenote: I like Preach, but his guides are...flawed for almost all classes. Although he does state that they're his personal opinions and that they're for beginners.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Looks like the standard layout of magic runes. Just vertical instead of horizontal.

On a sidenote: I like Preach, but his guides are...flawed for almost all classes. Although he does state that they're his personal opinions and that they're for beginners.
    Yup, he explains the specs / rotations for beginners, there is no real use to make videos for people that are already well into normal/heroics. There's no real needfor a guide for those people.

Have to say, his simplification on sub rogues in Cata made me fall in love with him. I went from Blood Dk to Rogue for DS just cause we had noone using the legendary daggers; and learning subtlety was pretty hard at first. And learning how to tone down all the fat and build up from scratch again on a brand new class/spec helped a ton. Got top 10 ranks out of that wee roguey. ^^

OT: he has the link right there at the start of the video; even his WTF folder is there if im correct, UiDload.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Yup, he explains the specs / rotations for beginners, there is no real use to make videos for people that are already well into normal/heroics. There's no real needfor a guide for those people.

Have to say, his simplification on sub rogues in Cata made me fall in love with him. I went from Blood Dk to Rogue for DS just cause we had noone using the legendary daggers; and learning subtlety was pretty hard at first. And learning how to tone down all the fat and build up from scratch again on a brand new class/spec helped a ton. Got top 10 ranks out of that wee roguey. ^^

OT: he has the link right there at the start of the video; even his WTF folder is there if im correct, UiDload.
    Well guides for classes generally come in two flavors: Beginner guides and mega-advanced special tactics high end guides. Mid level there is so little really.

I like how Preach states the obvious that most WoW players never do. Read your talents.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.