Deleted

Looking for a good Alliance server

I'm looking for a lively server. I will be playing Alliance. Planning to do both PvE and PvP. Any suggestions? No 40+ minute queues please.

Quote Originally Posted by raivne View Post
    I'm looking for a lively server. I will be playing Alliance. Planning to do both PvE and PvP. Any suggestions? No 40+ minute queues please.
    Proudmoore-US is pretty good: large enough population that it doesn't feel empty on the Alliance side, reasonable PvE progression. I can't speak to PvP (because I don't need to be your honor farming , but it is a PvE server with plenty of PvP flagged folks visible all the time. Lively auction house, plenty of pugs, but no queues to worry about -- even at peak times like expansion releases.

Even the limited matchmaker PvP I have done (*cough* legendary cloak *cough*) has not been too painful -- the Horde are often better PvP players in the battle group (and, er, everywhere, right?) but the Alliance don't do too badly. Probably better when not full of legendary cloak seekers looking for a PvP win carry and all.

It is about 80:20 alliance, so the horde experience is probably less fulfilling, if that matters to you. Also, it is reputed to be "the" LGBT friendly server, so if you get in a tizzy because you see guilds that add "LGBT friendly" to their advertisements in trade this probably isn't the best choice for you.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html
    and
    Chaud's spreadsheet

That said, I would agree with the above poster. Proudmoore is the highest pop Alliance dominated PvE server behind Stormrage, and doesn't get the insane queues that Stormrage does.

EDIT: Sigh - I completely failed to notice you are in Bulgaria. The realmpop link will still help, just leave off the 'us.html' part. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Daagar; 2013-12-24 at 06:52 PM.

Kel'Thuzad is a great Alliance server a ton of PvE and even more PvP. No long ques only on tuesday night for like 1-2 mins max. Only seen the que once though. plenty of PuG's and a stable economy, well stable until I crash it xD.
    Last edited by Litharium; 2013-12-24 at 02:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'Thuzad Alliance is the way to go.

Looking at all my servers these days Servers seem to be in 3 categories :
    Dead
    Dying
    SUPER RAMMED FULL

There don't seem to be many with just a "Good" population anymore.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

If you're coming from the EU. I can recommend The Maelstrom, its Alliance dominated, medium population (but it sure feels like more) and is very active. But the Hordde is very few, thats the backside of it (I think)
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

Recently moved from Twisting Nether horde to Auchindoun Ally - really nice med/high server.... good activity with no queues. Might be worth a look.

Deleted
    # popn H A

12 Frostmane (up) PvP en 10050.00 8675 102 8573
    8 Ravencrest (up) PvP en 10250.00 7816 33 7783
    20 Sylvanas (up) PvP en 9650.00 9295 2044 7251

If you are EU your best bet is Magtheridon PvE , it is nicely full but no queues and the ratio is actually like 53% Alliance and 47% Horde.

All the other realms are like said above either dead , dying or they got queues between 7pm and 11pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    If you are EU your best bet is Magtheridon PvE , it is nicely full but no queues and the ratio is actually like 53% Alliance and 47% Horde.

All the other realms are like said above either dead , dying or they got queues between 7pm and 11pm
    Agreed, I transferred with my guild to Magtheridon-EU last week, excellent server and guessing you are looking for EU as you are in Bulgaria, love the way US repliers didn't look

If you can speak german i would say antonidas.If not then Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Deleted
    I can help you only with PvP servers, but if you need it:
    Forget about Outland, queue times are unbearable. You don't want to login at 4pm just to get into the game and then be forced to stay logged on just to avoid that queue time, just because you want to play at around 8pm. As for every realm with high rated players, quality of that realm will decrease over time, same thing happened with Stormscale.
    Sylvanas is a little bit better, but there aren't that MANY great PvP players.
    From a PvP standpoint, Ravencrest is the best for Alliance right now. There are many players (top players) and you can still meet Horde players, yet it's Alliance dominated.