2. would be cool
3. 10 yard seems unrealistic and not relevant. the old 8 yards was overdone and 5 yards is more realistic. This is fine but in the same breath hunters should have melee abilities back and traps be more relevant.
4. sure, i liked it
5. I liked it too
6. yes pls
7. i enjoy minecraft so could get used to this. It sounds a bit tedious with wow's more relevant bag space issues (which should be adjusted to how they were in vanilla pre-gearset issues)
8. yes yes yes
10. I wasn't a huge STV fan, who?
12. oh yes, great fun in stv with the back patrol <3
13. dont like this D:
15. no issue with that here
16. i dont like warlocks, so sure
17. CLASS QUESTS? FUCK YEAH
18. prefer 4 specs for other classes with strong reasons for them.
19. yeah these were fun!
20. hmmm, for first characters it certainly adds immersion, even if you're just buying a spell it represents going to get training. I liked it but on alts its a pain.
21. mm, ok. indifferent.
22. dont like this
25. no problems with that.
overall i'd like your list being brought back.
Originally Posted by Endus
which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."