Ret pally dps and trinkets questions

Hey guys ..
    Recently, I got the Evil Eye of Galakras, and the Fusion-fire Core drops in flexes. So, I have been using them. However, the Galakras trinket seems to screw with the sync between my avenging wrath and holy avenger (i am specced holy avenger because I think it provides more dps when combined with avenging wrath than the sanctified wrath talent) and I am thinking about swapping to sanctified wrath because of it. Should I do it, or should I just ignore the EEoG trinket? Also, is the fusion-fire core even that great on ret paladins?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ptsunami2911 View Post
    (i am specced holy avenger because I think it provides more dps when combined with avenging wrath than the sanctified wrath talent)
    I believe this thinking is demonstrably wrong. I do prefer HA, though, but DP just synergizes so well with the 4-piece, and those procs are so much fun. I wish I could have them *and* HA. =(

...I'd give up GotAK; never did like the whole having a pet (even a temporary one) thing. =-\
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Wait, GotAK is an ability learned, not a talent :S
    I don't have any pieces of the T16 set yet, just started flexing ..... so the question is between HA and SW ..... which do you think?

Don't use HA. SW is much better and DP is awesome with the 4p, especially on fights that involve adds.

Fusion-Fire Core is terrible for almost all fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no major reason to use HA, other than it looks AWESOME (I'd trade wings for that graphic any day, except if we got Tyrael wings), you'll want to use SW and DP as your talents of choice (DP with 4 piece t16) in order to maximize the set bonus for max AoE DPS (dem procs, lots of fun!).

Evil Eye is the BEST trinket you can get (then Thok's) you do NOT want to skip out on it (and I will steal it from you do, because some people are not as lucky as you to have it drop!). KEEP IT AND LOVE IT.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by ptsunami2911 View Post
    Wait, GotAK is an ability learned, not a talent :S
    I don't have any pieces of the T16 set yet, just started flexing ..... so the question is between HA and SW ..... which do you think?
    Easily SW and use the shit out of Evil eye. Fusion fire core is terrible so replace that too.

The Timeless trinket is even better thatn the Fusion Core, so replace it asap

I am a menace to my own destiny.