WLS, We cant peel our healer or the lock !

Hello guys,

We have had many problems when our and lock are trained really hard and we cant end the fight fast. It seems that when we meet comps with rogues, Dks and Warrs we cant peel our Shaman or lock properly.

We even use every possible spell in our arsenal and still our healer ends up dying. How do you guys peel ??

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Hello guys,

We have had many problems when our and lock are trained really hard and we cant end the fight fast. It seems that when we meet comps with rogues, Dks and Warrs we cant peel our Shaman or lock properly.

We even use every possible spell in our arsenal and still our healer ends up dying. How do you guys peel ??
    Pssh, don't tell anyone else, but I think you might have mistaken this forum for the PvP one. Here we usually speculate about the upcoming expansion and throw feces at one another until someone starts crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relocating to pvp forum for ya! They'll know better over there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Relocating to pvp forum for ya! They'll know better over there.
    didnt i post this in pvp? dayem

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Hello guys,

What comp are you guys running? That would help us a lot and maybe videos of your game play.
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2013-12-24 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worstpvperus View Post
    What comp are you guys running? That would help us a lot and maybe videos of your game play.
    Based on the thread title, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Warrior, Lock, Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Based on the thread title, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Warrior, Lock, Shaman.
    My bad I just had a downer moment.