Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    When a champion I like becomes OP I fear that Riot will overnerf it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    When a champion I like becomes OP I fear that Riot will overnerf it.
    There is always hope that trying to balance that champ he will keep being OP (Looking at you AD Master Yi after AP Yi rework)

10+ Year Old Account
    SHYVANA Everyone said she was so weak. All she's good for is farming. Why use her over anyone else? THEN... she's suddenly the most OP piece of shit and got nerfed. Why would they do that to my beloved dragoness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    SHYVANA Everyone said she was so weak. All she's good for is farming. Why use her over anyone else? THEN... she's suddenly the most OP piece of shit and got nerfed. Why would they do that to my beloved dragoness?
    The changes to masteries (namely the defense tree), and vision (meaning that traditional junglers like J4 and Xin will be seen by wards more often) made supertank Shyvana popular. Not to mention the fact that she now has % health damage meaning that she can outscale most other tanky bruisers in damage as well as tankiness.

In terms of nerfs, the only ones Shyvana got recently were defense mastery tree changes, which was meant to town down all of the supertanks.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-12-27 at 07:28 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    What is this "supertank" term? Everyone knows the appropriate denomination is "raidboss Shyvanna" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    What is this "supertank" term? Everyone knows the appropriate denomination is "raidboss Shyvanna" :P
    get out of fire!!

i think Thallidomaniac meant the def mastery like % missing hp regen + second wind were too good hence hard to kill
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    get out of fire!!

i think Thallidomaniac meant the def mastery like % missing hp regen + second wind were too good hence hard to kill
    More dots! Throw more dots! Think about adding Swain and Malzahar to the raid comp!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

And darius, because how can you beat a raid boss without 5 bleed stacks... AMIRIGHT WARRIORS!?!?