Problem Copying Codes

So I'm trying to copy codes for addons, but the codes are pure gibberish.
    The first code reads

dq0ZdaGiQWLiPAuufNscwfHcZIkQUfjj7sv0ViuYWKuhtcTmvONPcMgvvxtfzBeQ03uPmofHZPOADeQY8iu09OIYbv rTqvPhssQlkvPnQk8rcvmsfLoPkvRurQBQizNuv(jvKLsOQEkYuHQRss0xjjmwcLAUuL2R4VQKbtLomKfts5XQQjtI ltzZs0NjvJwsonQETuvMnuUTuz3k9BfgoPSCIEokthCDPSDPk(UIIXlvvNNqwVIO9tWPyWd1fsjKsWdvowG4tAX3X6 qkCMggsebOFFSqQ)vpu)ovwYmipUn)48tNUDCIt1ZVn)W8uQk)(d9Bmy0HB9dHkB7h4J1tbHPfCfCfCfCXgFeMGRMj )2coRCi7qGhhQ)8yPdN7rLlhM1qyqLhhasQBGJccUILGRkxomRHWGQPq97XbGK6g4OqbbxXqWTyDDbHPfCfCfCfCLg 0KRGRhhQZDuq8khYoe4rZKFBHcctBRsirovwYmipe36joD4Wr)1ZV5FId11Puv(pfsA68XIlsZcX)Jne6d8XYcEigG KqWdPmUyJ2QK3qSrBvcDFbtwI(M3ZkkoTmVQWq9DUjrmVtzkCKxA0wfMxvGKlF1jU02NDAhcXgTv56xH21Wcrpe7ab cHAWiQfcT8oeWhBWdXaKecEiqKMfstAmdcPjnMbHyvs(2xGaH4kHM1qyqLG79vH)rWqgAgUcufFfRRdvowi053hH2w hUKRRBsw8vmuBbjxx3KbpuB5qiaj1niuJzxTLd5nqOkJRxbXxX66qkCMggs09)ydD3hEVI)JZQUxV3vTt(iVi14yCq 0vhs3UaENndsQfcBGucEOgZU(yiglVHAm7IXN0IAHKdml4H6Ayap4bce6JHySGhIXxDml0uNfNEdeQXSR)OtneK3qm (KwWdX4RoMfcSnuxdd4bpeyBEdbZyliQK3JL3qAijikVbceiei566Mm4HarAwigGGglKMj)2cvgcdQcD8qO2YHqasQ BqOgZUAlhYBO2A9yle63yWOluJzxAM8BluzimOkVH0m53wOYqyq11qZKiyidjMolqGqSqfF6)5TNNc1t8v0FDDGea

Why is the site blocking me from seeing this?

The codes are codes, they are pure gibberish to us - but the addon can read it. Copy it all into WeakAuras Import and it will work.

Triple click then ctrl-c

Go to weakaura > Import (then paste)

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved it to a fitting section for you, OP
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

i have a few WA codes that work. but now, i copy the code from the post, paste it into the WA, hit "done" and nothing happens. it is not saved onto the left side where the three auras i have already are saved. so i try to create my own. go through the process, but nothing gets saved. any thoughts or suggestions?