Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Merry Christmas! - Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Controller Christmas Gift

Merry Christmas! - Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Controller Christmas Gift
    The Christmas gift is available in-game in some regions and you might want to log in to grab this year's gift: Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Controller (3D)! Be sure to find a friend to earn The Danger Zone.

Last edited by chaud; 2013-12-25 at 09:46 AM.

Flying combat ? Finally ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird... I got nothing :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golbez View Post
    Weird... I got nothing :|
    You've been naughty, no gifts for you!

Became available at 10:00 ST for Europe at least, no idea about other regions though. (It used to be at 05:00)
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-12-25 at 10:29 AM. Reason: typo

why cant we have guns or something we can shoot eachother with :\
    Wtb gun for shooting peeps while waiting for raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    You've been naughty, no gifts for you!
    Let's hope at least I get lumpy

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for crappy gifts that are lazy. GG bliz >_>; -1 Wouldnt even log in for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    Yay for crappy gifts that are lazy. GG bliz >_>; -1 Wouldnt even log in for this.

You got something for free.. say thanks, don't be a spoiled brat.

It's not like they owe you any gift of some sort.

airplane combat! IF and the shrines are surrounded by these guys

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting something for free, you must be the type of kid who'd moan over getting a car instead of an iPad.

You are the sort of person Krampus just loves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any macro to open your own gift? the trolling's already started on whisperwind. people droping D.I.S.C.O. and shit.

Deleted
    This is blizzard's attempt to make players resubscribe on dead content?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakins View Post
    You're getting something for free, you must be the type of kid who'd moan over getting a car instead of an iPad.
    Nah we're just the type of kids who feel if we're handing over $14.99 a month that maybe, just maybe, it might be nice if Blizzard added something to their yearly festivals that have been the same now for how many years? I've lost count. I mean come on.. it's hardly a huge feat of engineering for someone sat in Anaheim to come up with a new model or two to use as a new Christmas gift. Oh wait.. they do.. and those models go straight onto the store.. and cost us more money!! yay!!

I mean when was the last time Blizzard put a new festival into the game? They just re-use the same old content that's been around since Vanilla days. You have to ask yourself why that is. Why we get the same toys every Christmas.

Blizzard throw us crumbs of content and re-use content year after year and expect us to be happy and appreciate how long it takes to create new exciting content. And they can do this because no other game shows them up as cruising when it comes to development. Well that might change in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Nah we're just the type of kids who feel if we're handing over $14.99 a month that maybe, just maybe, it might be nice if Blizzard added something to their yearly festivals that have been the same now for how many years? I've lost count. I mean come on.. it's hardly a huge feat of engineering for someone sat in Anaheim to come up with a new model or two to use as a new Christmas gift. Oh wait.. they do.. and those models go straight onto the store.. and cost us more money!! yay!!

I mean when was the last time Blizzard put a new festival into the game? They just re-use the same old content that's been around since Vanilla days. You have to ask yourself why that is. Why we get the same toys every Christmas.

Blizzard throw us crumbs of content and re-use content year after year and expect us to be happy and appreciate how long it takes to create new exciting content. And they can do this because no other game shows them up as cruising when it comes to development. Well that might change in 2014.
    Maybe you should take a break from this videogame.

Deleted
    Its true, every other game has different seasonal festivals all year long. Blizzard just does the same shiet over years.... hell, even in military OG that event didnt change. I was one of the first to complete the meta achievement for the violette proto-drake and since then (2008?), Blizzard didnt touch them ever again.

So, you're complaining that your 14.99 (that funds all the raids, quests, servers, etc...) was wasted on a small apreciation token for christmas. I see...

And you're complaining that the remote controled toy is just a small model from something that your character use to fly in real scale... because small RC toys in real world aren't small versions of what we do have like racing cars, military/commercial airplanes, etc... Strange huh?

And also complain that christmas is still christmas after all these years or that Blizzard should flood the calendar with more, meaningless, festivals... yeah, they're surelly should change christmas 2014 to be all about fire raining from the skies, great-father hell killing random players in cities while throwing chocolates and rabbits, at the same time they port ppl to opposing cities for pvp and...

Yeah... ppl are strange... and something else not worth naming on this day.

But you did get a new toy? And for your $14.99 a month you get access to the game, nothing more or less than that is implied or owed to you. If Blizz throw you a cool little extra toy here and there, its a bonus, its not something you're owed, so try just being thankful and having a bit of fun instead of getting all self-entitled and bitchy.

Or you just get all these gifts for free with trial account
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne