Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Final Boss of WOD and How it Will End! (Speculation)

I present you a scenario.

The Dark Portal goes from red to purple. A strange humanoid creature enters through, then another, and another until there are armies of them. They are green and sickly looking, but also very powerful looking. They are clad in full body armor and armed to the Teeth. We recognize them....

The Axis of Azeroth:

King Wyrnn leads the charge followed by Genn Greymane, Galen Trollbane, Lord Perenolde, Admiral Proudmoore, Anasterian Sunstrider and King Terenas Menethil II. There mighty generals follow suit as well as a prophet who led them to this path of fel power!

Azoerth of the WOD time line was met by the Legion instead of the Orc whom Garrosh prevented from fully joining with the Legion (only Guldan and his followers joined). It took the Prophet Medivh convincing his childhood friends (now generals and kings) to see that a united Azeroth could conquer not just the world they knew, but worlds beyond. The Human Kingdoms as well as the High elves agreed to this. The Dwarves of the Dark Iron clan also agreed and wiped out the other clans who decided to go against the Legion. The Gnomes reluctantly followed suit.

In a short time All of the Eastern Kingdoms was under the rule of the Axis. Kalimador was selected by Kil'jeaden and Archimonde as the next target for the Axis to conqueror. The Night Elves prayed to Elune and escaped Azeroth. The Trolls, Tauren, and Goblins enslaved and experimented on with foul fel magic!

The Night Elves led by Elune were transported to Draenor where they will assist in defeating the Axis of Azeroth. Can we stop the Fel Armies of Azeroth?

This is not a spoiler, and titling it as such is a bad idea. I figured you would know better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah, fun stuff! Alliance villains. But we know Alliance is a holy cow and can't be stained by shit no matter what. We can't have opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I thought Horde fans, who believe their faction of psychotic, murdering thieves are "misunderstood noble savages", already see the Alliance as villains for rudely and intolerably defending their homes and land from marauding horde lacking mental faculties to understand what borders represent?
    Wow. Really? Are you that butthurt from what a fictional faction in a video game supposedly does? I play both Horde and Alliance and I don't care at all what happens to the other faction as long as the story is good. Maybe that horde hating spirit could be better used fighting real world problems or something?

OT: Sorry, but I just don't see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I like it Genn, I say keep it going!
    @haters, we have so much more..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No way in hell. Alliance heroes would politely reject KJ's offer and then procced to beat his sorry ass out of azeroth.
    There is literally no way, blizz would ever show alliance do anything "bad" that cannot be redeemed 5 seconds later.

exactly how is this a spoiler?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I present you a scenario.

The Dark Portal goes from red to purple. A strange humanoid creature enters through, then another, and another until there are armies of them. They are green and sickly looking, but also very powerful looking. They are clad in full body armor and armed to the Teeth. We recognize them....

The Axis of Azeroth:

King Wyrnn leads the charge followed by Genn Greymane, Galen Trollbane, Lord Perenolde, Admiral Proudmoore, Anasterian Sunstrider and King Terenas Menethil II. There mighty generals follow suit as well as a prophet who led them to this path of fel power!

Azoerth of the WOD time line was met by the Legion instead of the Orc whom Garrosh prevented from fully joining with the Legion (only Guldan and his followers joined). It took the Prophet Medivh convincing his childhood friends (now generals and kings) to see that a united Azeroth could conquer not just the world they knew, but worlds beyond. The Human Kingdoms as well as the High elves agreed to this. The Dwarves of the Dark Iron clan also agreed and wiped out the other clans who decided to go against the Legion. The Gnomes reluctantly followed suit.

In a short time All of the Eastern Kingdoms was under the rule of the Axis. Kalimador was selected by Kil'jeaden and Archimonde as the next target for the Axis to conqueror. The Night Elves prayed to Elune and escaped Azeroth. The Trolls, Tauren, and Goblins enslaved and experimented on with foul fel magic!

The Night Elves led by Elune were transported to Draenor where they will assist in defeating the Axis of Azeroth. Can we stop the Fel Armies of Azeroth?
    I'm not sold on your presentation, but the concept of Kil'Jaeden turning to certain morally grey figures in the Eastern Kingdoms and the invasion being reversed would round out the expansion nicely.

Llane and Terenas are not going to drink demon blood to augment their power, but Jaina's dad? Yeah he could. The dark iron, absolutely. Blackmoore absolutely.

I really like the idea that events will occur, regardless of how much you fuck with time. It's like cosmic justice.

Unfortunately, I really don't think they're going to go there.

The amount of horde butthurt in this thread is immense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krossasten View Post
    Wow. Really? Are you that butthurt from what a fictional faction in a video game supposedly does? I play both Horde and Alliance and I don't care at all what happens to the other faction as long as the story is good. Maybe that horde hating spirit could be better used fighting real world problems or something?

OT: Sorry, but I just don't see it happening.
    He was replying rudely to someone who was already being rude. Makes sense.

Deleted
    Hmm, fun idea! But it is unlikely to happen!

I think that the end will be the drinking of Mannoroth's blood by the orc's and we'll get the fight the Legion again using the portals the Legion use to get to Draenor, we'll use them to go to Legion worlds, possibly Argus.

Seeing as they made a point of the fact that Gul'dan is out and about being buddies with demons still, we will definitely see the legion in one of the patches if not the last boss, imho.

Maybe Jaina will be on phone with KJ and drink Mannoroth's blood to gain new powers and deal with iron horde? or will be corrupted by some other way and stand against us all
    Last edited by JBM; 2013-12-24 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    Maybe Jaina will be on phone with KJ and drink Mannoroth's blood to gain new powers and deal with iron horde? or will be corrupted by some other way and stand against us all
    Please not another, "They were corrupted." I understand Garrosh wasn't and what a breath of fresh air, but don't pull us back into it. Let our enemies be evil just because they're evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I thought Horde fans, who believe their faction of psychotic, murdering thieves are "misunderstood noble savages", already see the Alliance as villains for rudely and intolerably defending their homes and land from marauding horde lacking mental faculties to understand what borders represent?
    You seem to have a poor grasp on lore.

It's an interesting idea to think about, but makes no sense. Were Medivh and KJ able to corrupt Azeroth enough to the point of creating a dominant faction they'd have had no need or inclination to bring the Orcs there in the first place. Why corrupt one army to fight, and possibly lose to another, when you could just corrupt both and have two armies lol.

Your fake use of the term spoiler is a desperate attempt to get people into your thread. Weak sauce.

Deleted
    Final boss will be KJ obviously and when we defeat him he doesn't die instead he flees to Northrend and wakes up the new Lich King.
    Tadaaa Northrend rehash since we obviously love rehashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a spoiler.

And i don't like it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a rehash of WoD but with alliance heroes. sounds incredibly lazy to me personally, but to each their own

Axis ? really ? so the end boss is Hitler or Mussolini ?

I love the concept. I would think to be a better mirror, then Gul'dan would open the portal on Draenor's side and Medivh would eventually tear Azeroth apart. :P

Problems with the concept though are how in the original timeline the Legion had reasons to influence the way things turned out with don't make sense in this alternate timeline. In the original, the Legion corrupted the orcs to get at the Draenei to strike again after their first attempt at Argus, not to invade Azeroth. Later, when Sargeras was corrupting Medivh, he opened the Dark Portal to bring the orcs that were already there and waiting as an invading army. If Azeroth is the end-goal, already conquering it in this new dimension leaves no reason to invade Draenor.

And the title of this thread needs to be changed.