Need help with the World of Warcraft: Pen and Paper RPG

Myself and a few friends are going to be starting a campaign soon using the World of Warcraft RPG book series and I was wondering if anyone new of a compendium somewhere online that has quick access to information about the game. I'm looking for something alone the lines of breakdowns of all the classes and the skills that said classes can learn at certain levels as well as just basic information about how multiclassing and prestige classes work but any and all information would be helpful.

There are 12 or so books, I know that, but the information is all spread out and it seems like every other book lists new spells for a class. I would just like one location where everything is listed.

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't one that I know of, unfortunately. It was always the same with D&D, you kind of had to just get your information together and scour through books for hours to plan for your character concept.

That's what I had figured. Looks like I know what I'll be doing while home for the holidays.