Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So... What do you want for Xmas?

As the title states, what do you want/hope for Christmas tomorrow? for myself, all i want is a perfect IV(except attack) Greninja with the Protean ability and the timid nature., because, you know, that'd be pretty BA.
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbleino View Post
    As the title states, what do you want/hope for Christmas tomorrow? for myself, all i want is a perfect IV(except attack) Greninja with the Protean ability and the timid nature., because, you know, that'd be pretty BA.
    That sounds like total hogwash to me. All I want is a peaceful day with no trouble.

Only thing I'm looking forward to is a new board game and a new book. Also socks because I could use some new ones and usually get them for Christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mas?p=24415668

Thread already up? Why another? Edit, not much, grown out of the age where I wanted dem gaimz from my parents. I can do wit ha new screen, amplifier but don't really care. If I was going to truly wish for something, a nice, old school watch or get my damn wallet back (lost it, argh).
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want anything because I'm a sensitive liberal Atheist and the religious, materialistic, and social implications of such a holiday are repugnant to me.

Just kidding

At my age and station in life, I really just want my kids to have a merry Christmas and get what they wanted. My oldest is getting a Leap Frog tablet with a few games (no more drool and sticky candy fingers on my ipad!) and a Jake & The Neverland Pirates light-up noise-making glow-in-the-dark galleon, while my younger one is in for a fluorescent-colored tunnel he can crawl through and a Spider-Man futon sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a bunch of spoiled brats to whine about "only" getting a new iPhone (but perhaps the wrong colour!), or "only" $1000 for xmas on Facebook, so everyone can point and laugh at them.

Chances are almost certain I will be getting what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    That sounds like total hogwash to me. All I want is a peaceful day with no trouble.
    what do you expect of me? Im a single bachelor in the military with no one to worry about. i can has that pokemon!?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I want a bunch of spoiled brats to whine about "only" getting a new iPhone (but perhaps the wrong colour!), or "only" $1000 for xmas on Facebook, so everyone can point and laugh at them.

your post and your picture... i applaud you sir. well done.

Just the new Legend of Zelda. Asked for some nintendo points as well.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don `t know - i `m 26 and the time for big presents is over ... ^^

In germany we celebrate christmas allready this afternoon, so we get our presents in like ~ 2-4h ... i just hope for a really good meal ! .. and a cold beer ;D

Deleted
    what do you expect of me? Im a single bachelor in the military with no one to worry about. i can has that pokemon!?

your post and your picture... i applaud you sir. well done.
    You were talking about a pokemon? I thought it was a league of legends character or something.

An epiphany. I have some big decisions to make, and all I want from christmas is to know what to do.

I want $1,000,000, but that just isn't going to happen so I would settle for a new gaming rig of about $1500.00 value which is what Ill be giving myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    You were talking about a pokemon? I thought it was a league of legends character or something.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, that actually made me chuckle. yes, its a water-type pokemon from Gen 6. it's pretty badass when its fully buffed.

There's nothing that sticks out as something I want really bad. I bought a ps4 a couple days ago, and I know none of my gifts are gonna top that. You get older and you start asking for less exciting things, like a little table stand with a drawer to put next to my bed. I think this year I care about xmas less than I ever have, but that's mostly because I'm more looking forward to next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post

To be fair, I'd be a little bit irritated if I got just a lump sum of 1000 dollars, if only because I believe that means they can't be assed to figure out what I'd want. Hell, I'd be more satisfied with a 10 dollar trinket than the lump of cash.

OT: Just peace between my father and sister for one bloody day.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2013-12-24 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, that actually made me chuckle. yes, its a water-type pokemon from Gen 6. it's pretty badass when its fully buffed.
    Last time I played pokemon there was only the original 150, crazy to think it is still going.

Drugs, Alcohol, Mince pies and peace to all good men and woman

I want to run SoO LFR without wiping on Garrosh. C'mon Santa,make this shiz happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, even at 37 years old, I still tend to have great Christmases thanks to a wonderful mother and a good husband. However, I also do a bit of cheating. Every year since I was 16, I buy myself one gift and write "from Santa" on it. For the first few years, these Santa gifts were a mystery to my family. But, they've since figured it out. Now, everyone waits to see what I really wanted for Christmas by virtue of witnessing my opening of said present.

This year, I wanted: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ..._-FN-Red-_--_-

Thanks, Santa!