552 Shadowpriest LF x2 Night Raiding Guild

First, thanks for stopping by to read my post.

I am currently looking to join an active guild that raids two nights per week preferably on an EST friendly schedule. I hope to find a guild that has a positive environment, established server roots/tenure and active website forums. Although I can only commit to two nights per week, I tend to be online much more leveling alts, helping other guild members and running old content/achievements. I prefer 25 man raid environments but have participated in 10 man as well. My off-spec is Holy but is not raid ready at this time (last played at end of ICC).

At this time I have cleared SoD 10/14 normal and have an ilvl of 552. My game-play and raiding skills can handle heroic content given the opportunity. I previously was a member of a top 5 two night raiding guild during ToT performing at a high level. Although I am lacking gear, we all know this is an obstacle that is easily overcome. I come prepared with raid strategies researched, gear repaired/enchanted and anxious to make that first pull of the night.

If you think there may be a good fit in your guild, please respond of contact me via Btag Effers#1600

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ffers/advanced

Chosen is a raiding guild aimed at pushing progression and focusing on current content in real time. We are a dedicated group of raiders who are drawn together by a common goal and love of the game. We are focused, skilled players and positive role models on our server. We believe in cooperation, personal responsibility and striving for our personal best as individuals and as a group.
    We are a 10m raiding group guild looking for adult, laid back people, but knows how to play their character well. We are currently 3/14H in SoO pushing hard for more. We need to build a 2nd group in prep for WoD. If you have any questions please contact me in game at Carla#1253.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in as a raid-focused WoW player, please drop me a line in game or leave a post here w/ your armory link.

What we are looking for:
    - Healers (pref. sham, monk) HIGH
    - Ranged dps ( pref. Spriest, sham, boomkin) HIGH
    - Tanks (Pref. Warrior or Dk) Medium
    Raid Times:
    - Mon, wed,Thursday 9-11:30 ESt

<The Remnant> - Aggramar (Horde) is currently looking for a rdps for a spot in one of our 10m groups. Currently 1/14 hm. Raid Wed/Thu nights from 8-11 EST with the occasional Mon night thrown in for progression. Prefer mage / ele shaman / boomkin / spriest of 550+ ilvl. Check out TheRemnant-Guild.com to apply or hit me up via btag Noah#1482 ...