How Strong is the Balance T16 4-Piece?

I've already got my two-piece and I'm trying to figure out my priority for using Warforged seals. At the moment I've got weapons and trinkets prioritized over 4 piece Tier, but I also already have a weapon - just not the most effective weapon I could have. Please advise?

Note: This is purely LFR, so when I say I have a weapon, I'm strictly speaking 528's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

4pc is massive for Shooting Stars procs, if u have 1 528 ilvl wep try for the 4pc straight away, its amazing

It's as good as most other 4pc sets. People seem to go "OMG PROCS THIS MUST BE THE GREATEST THING KNOWN TO MAN" and completely forget that both Simcraft and Wrathcalcs only value it at about a 2-3% DPS increase, which is roughly the value of just about every other set bonus ever made ever. Obviously a 2-3% increase is still good, much more than any increase you'd see through a small ilvl increase on other items.

In terms of your situation you should definitely be trying to get tier tokens with your Warforged seals until you have your 4pc. The difference between two 528 weapons is never going to be as valuable as a set bonus.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You also mentioned possibly using Bonus Rolls for Trinkets. What are you current Trinkets? If you have really bad Trinkets then it's possible Bindings of Immerseus / Toxic Totem could outweigh the 4P Bonus in terms of DPS increase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bonus rolls for GEAR? Trinkets? Tier? What are these things you speak of? I was under the impression I have to be in some secret club of cool kids to actually see something useful drop.

4pc, Purified Binding, and a not crap weapon. Everything a Moonerkin needs to do the Doop-a-loops.