Thread: t16 4 part (ww)

Deleted

t16 4 part (ww)

how good is it recently got 4 part in lfr=)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    how good is it recently got 4 part in lfr=)
    Its shit, one of the worst 4 sets in the game atm.

Deleted
    It's rather difficult to measure in exactum, but it sadly depends on your mastery - which is our lowest secondary stat by far - and how good you weave global cooldowns. If mastery was a really good stat for us, the 4p would be valued higher, but it's not.

I'd say, if you get two Flex offset pieces, replace your LFR 4p T16. I'd definitely go with the rule that two next tier ilvl pieces will replace lower tier 4p T16. Probably even warforged normal pieces to replace normal 4p T16, but it's probably more of a tie.

from what I have seen all the top parsing monks are using the 4pc so I thought it was bad but I may be wrong from the research I have done

It's better than equivalent ilvl gear, but not better than high ilvl and better itemized gear. It's a 1-2% DPS increase and doesn't affect mastery's stat weight enough to matter. That's about all you really need to know.

The 4 piece for this tier is pretty bad. The 2 piece is something you should aim to get, though. If you can choose which two tier pieces to get, the shoulders and legs are the two with the best itemization. If you aren't able to get normal or heroic gear, you'd need to sim your damage, but the 4 piece bonus will probably be better than equivalent iLvl pieces even when the poorer itemization of the other three tier pieces is taken into account. If you're able to get two pieces of normal warforged gear instead of the equivalent pieces of normal tier gear for the 4 piece, use the warforged. The same goes for heroic warforged vs heroic tier gear.
    Last edited by Jocias; 2013-12-30 at 04:46 AM.

There's no such thing as flex warforged...

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    There's no such thing as flex warforged...
    I don't do flex all that often. Fixed in my earlier post.

Your blog is awesome, by the way.
    Last edited by Jocias; 2013-12-30 at 05:05 AM.