I need trinket advice and i need someone to check my logs :P

is flex TED better than AOC?
    also www . worldoflogs . com /reports/rt-2yrmtcq1eu9p39io/ can you check my logs?.Also someone can check my mistakes in fight?I am not so good at reading logs.And my armory link eu. battle .net /wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Thundérpunch/advanced

I was under the assumption that Assurance of Consequence was absolutely terrible for windwalker. Here is my rational: AoC only reduces the cd of En.Brew and FoF in terms of dps cds. FoF is very rarely used unless you can guarantee you wont move and other things align. That leaves EnBrew.

Flex TED is better than Flex AoC but normal AoC is better than flex TED (and WF AoC is MUCH better than flex TED). It's important to keep in mind that although AoC's passive is only worth roughly half of the stats TED's is, 13 ilvls on the Agi proc is a big deal and more than makes up for it.

As for your gear/logs you're doing everything right but if you're going to be using AoC you need to drop about 2k haste because as it is you're not using EB anywhere near on cooldown which makes the passive completely worthless instead of just mostly worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Flex TED is better than Flex AoC but normal AoC is better than flex TED (and WF AoC is MUCH better than flex TED). It's important to keep in mind that although AoC's passive is only worth roughly half of the stats TED's is, 13 ilvls on the Agi proc is a big deal and more than makes up for it.

As for your gear/logs you're doing everything right but if you're going to be using AoC you need to drop about 2k haste because as it is you're not using EB anywhere near on cooldown which makes the passive completely worthless instead of just mostly worthless.

i raised my cap due to test flex TED.10k haste looks like enough with my fist of fury uptime.Also how can i increase my activity.currently %93 is it good or? can i increase more
    Last edited by Thunderpunch; 2013-12-25 at 09:42 AM.