Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    C'thun.
    Many Tentacles, Much Fun, Super Sucky, WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by AnTwan View Post
    Anduin, he would treat her to a nice night but would be way too much of a wuss to "pull the trigger".
    Pretty much this. There's no other option really. Everyone else is either too old or too violent. Not to mention he's set up to be a bit of a Prince Charming later down the line (unless something breaks him). Unless she's into girls.

Ultimately though it would be her choice. Hypothetically. Which probably means Wrathion, since young women do like bad boys...

15+ Year Old Account
    Uther Lightbringer or Tirion Fordring.

Majestic guardians with sense of morality like no-one else.

Deleted
    I wouldn't let her choose... only a true badass like a Hellscream could claim her. Bwahaha!

Edit: Ok seriously, if you loved your daughter, probably the wise Anduin Wrynn would be a good choice.
    Last edited by mmoc46aaf38d4c; 2013-12-26 at 12:49 PM.

with my good friend c'thun, of course

he'd be able to keep an eye on her
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Nozdormu. All her fake friends would be so jealous!!!
    Said to be the hottest looking male npc in WoW, just look at these comments -> wowhead.com/npc=54174#comments

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    with my good friend c'thun, of course

he'd be able to keep an eye on her
    Topics in your sig look like cover of The Sun.

Tarenar Sunstrike, that belf from Eastern Plaguelands. He's good looking, not too bright, secretly in love with his dwarf pal so he won't be hitting on her. All her friends (and her enemies) will be jealous.

Knowing my daughter she would probably prefer to be set up with someone dark, brooding and Illidan-like. But she's 13, hopefully she will grow out of that. Hopefully? Please someone give me hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Spam View Post
    Anduin Wrynn. Not only he's underage but I have a strong suspicion he might be gay (his best friends are Velen, Wrathion and that tauren paladin guy and I have never seen him with a girl either), so nothing can happen.
    Do you have friends of your own gender? Just curious.

Gallywix

Cause i want my daughter to take that prick for everything he has in the divorce courts!

Deleted
    Anduin Wrynn without a doubt.
    First, he's calm, polite, wealthy, nice, super wealthy, has a good job, mega wealthy, well he's perfect... and wealthy by the way.
    And when the stupid wolf pass away and Anduin takes his rightful place at the top of the Alliance, my daughter will take matters in her own hands like Auntie Onyxia...

I guess the serious answer would be Anduin Wrynn. I'd do the Bad Boys 2 thing and scare the shit out of him before the first date.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-12-26 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumass

He would either be trying to kill her (which he can't because he's so stupid) or run away from her because she's a human.

Anduin. I have nothing to worry about with him, as I suspect he has no interest in girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Anduin. I have nothing to worry about with him, as I suspect he has no interest in girls.
    Stole my damn answer. Damn you. Was almost literally what I was going to say. But I'll just mix it up and say Lorthemar. They can talk about hair and do absolutely nothing close to fooling around.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm for Tess..... hmm..... wow..... every guy in this game is just... awful. Why not Thorim? As long as he stays away from the mountains.

Uhh, definitely not Mankrik...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankirks wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine Bloodhoof. He's young, single, seems very protective and isn't lead by an overpowered libido.

But then again, seeing artwork like this:

would have me saying balls to my daughter and me taking Baine to the prom/bathhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hmm for Tess..... hmm..... wow..... every guy in this game is just... awful. Why not Thorim? As long as he stays away from the mountains.
    your content with having something the size of a log anywhere near your daughter?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-12-26 at 04:52 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering he was shaped from stone and all early titan constructs were mass produced. I doubt they need to reproduce, but Throim seems like a respectable lad who keeps asking me to visit him... in the mountains.

Also Baine bro? And you want to criticize me about size of hypothetical dick near hypothetical prom night