Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I'm sick of LFR throwing me to the last boss after 40minute queue.

It seems like EVERY SINGLE LFR PART I encounter this. I have to do every part TWICE: first time only last boss, 2nd time the rest. This is making me sick. Am I just unlucky or this is how this works? I'd be happy to just NOT do lfr at all - unfortunately doing lfr is the only viable way of doing the legendary chain atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    It seems like EVERY SINGLE LFR PART I encounter this. I have to do every part TWICE: first time only last boss, 2nd time the rest. This is making me sick. Am I just unlucky or this is how this works? I'd be happy to just NOT do lfr at all - unfortunately doing lfr is the only viable way of doing the legendary chain atm.
    why do you need the cloak if the only content you are doing is LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post

b.c. he wants it and has worked for it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue right as the servers come back after weekly maintenance then you get a fresh raid.

Thats not the issue here. I agree, it's bullshit. I understand the reasoning behind not showing whether it's a fresh or a started run - raids where people left in the middle would struggle too much finding new guys - but there must be a better way.

You need some reading comprehension classes. I never said the only content I'm doing is LFR. I said LFR is the only viable way to get a cloak (as noone raids ToT anymore - forming a ToT pug is even bigger pain in the ass).

And even if I WAS doing only LFR, this is as irrelevant as it gets - the thread is about something entirely else.
    Last edited by Tobedeleted123; 2013-12-26 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Seems unlucky, haven't played wow though for a few months but I guess there's nothing you can really do about it

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that relevant?

Deleted
    You freewillingly want to participate in that mindless lootfest because it's "the only viable way of doing the legendary chain atm."
    Flex, Normal, Heroic mode.
    Well, you wanted to queue for a raid instead of finding people yourself, it's only fair for it to takr 40+ minutes.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    You freewillingly want to participate in that mindless lootfest because it's "the only viable way of doing the legendary chain atm."
    Flex, Normal, Heroic mode.
    Well, you wanted to queue for a raid instead of finding people yourself, it's only fair for it to takr 40+ minutes.

/thread
    You also fail at reading comprehension. Why he is doing LFR is irrelevant. The problem is people getting tossed to the end boss after waiting. It should tell you that it is already in progress and let you wait for a fresh one.

Deleted
    By far the dumbest and most horribly elitist comment and attitude ever.

He needs it for two Words: CHARACTER PROGRESSION!

Its amazing that some people cant seem to fathom what WoW is all about.

"uuuhh but only raiders need gear mnom mnon" - No they dont. Everybody needs gear to beetter - nomatter what level of commitment you play on. Please, pretty please, with sugar on top - Try to understand and be less full of yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    You also fail at reading comprehension. Why he is doing LFR is irrelevant. The problem is people getting tossed to the end boss after waiting. It should tell you that it is already in progress and let you wait for a fresh one.
    You also fail at understanding my overobvious intention of adding that post. That he has to wait 40 minutes is irrelevant to me. The problem is that everyone wants to leave because most LFR fails at killing the last boss, so why shouldn't they?

And nobody would join the in-progress lfr raids ... Leading to less raids being completed overall.
    How do you plan on solving this ?
    Mew!

Deleted
    It should tell you that it is already in progress and let you wait for a fresh one.
    This was in place at some point in the near past but Blizzard removed it for some reason, to the extent that even addons don't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. People queue up, get fresh run
    2. People get their item (drop or sigil/secret etc) or run out of time and so drop
    3. Someone fills the role and only gets the last boss, damn it.
    4. That person requeues and only needs the first 3 bosses, does them and then drops.

Rinse and repeat.

There isn't really much else you could do. Just be thankful that it only takes two queues now to do a full LFR run as when LFR was first released even if you did queue into an LFR in progress and only did the last two bosses if you queued again after you would not be guaranteed to get a fresh run and could end up getting into an LFR with the exact same bosses that you just killed.

Avoid LFR. That way you neither have to wait nor being sent to last boss.

As mentioned above, the best strategy is to queue at peak times on reset day. You might get the odd queue that puts you halfway through, and sadly it's kind of unavoidable. However, doing LFR at peak times will reduce your queue time considerably. In addition, if you can band together 2 tanks and a healer or two, the group finder is much more likely to form a new group for you. While it's one of the pitfalls of doing LFR, you can do a lot to reduce the chances of it happening.

I have the opposite problem, I want the end boss so I can just get my VP and bag! But it ALWAYS puts me in the first boss. Its so annoying.

Because its the best cloak in game? how could you not realise that lol

and I usually get put part way through most LFR's it is irritating but not much you can do about it hehe
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

I guarantee you the OP would be the first one bitching when his fresh run never made it past boss 2 because of the people that dropped never getting replaced if queues could be cherry picked.

"How am I supposed to get my cloak if I always have to queue six times - once for the fresh run and then five times trying to get a queue that's already up to the last boss that I still need"