Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mimiron trash is simultaneously both my favorite and most hated trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifra View Post

Favorite: ToC trash .... oh wait
    You were obviously a fan of the neutral scarab mobs that patted around in Anub's room that despawned when he engages.

OT: I really hated the spider gauntlet before Sindragosa. It wasn't hard, it was just repetitive. Spiders, spiders, spiders, wtf vrykul, spiders, spiders, run for the door.

Favorite Trash, since a lot of ppl are commenting on that: I'd have to say the Festergut/Rotface trash in ICC. It was neat that they put in not one but 2 minibosses, each of which packed a punch and then had a chance to reward you with a cosmetic piece. Not a bad design theory really.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why so many people hate Ultraxion trash. Between Hunters taunts and tanks they should have never even got a flame down.

I will admit most hunters don't even know they have a taunt. Let alone use it.
    Aye mate

Suppression room, and Ultraxion trash I hated, it was just more tedious than it needed to be. I loved mimiron trash, the hallway up to the final fantasy train as well as the troll bombs. Also loved Flame Leviathan trash.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Most hated:
    - As said often before: Suppression room in BWL. It just took forever, even with rogues available, and didn't really seem to have a point.
    - Pretty much every pack that has a mind-control mob (e.g. AQ40, The Eye), especially back when the raids were 40 man and there were always a few morons messing up.

Favourite:
    - Pretty much all Karazhan trash. While most trash feels quite disconnected to the raid, the Karazhan trash actually added a lot to the atmosphere of the place, with the exception of the Flesh Beasts between Chess & Malchezaar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultraxion Trash I hate it so much, but before that I hated the trash in BWL Lair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the snails. Just... they were just... indescribable how amazing they were in LFR.

As for hate... the original Ultraxion trash sucked powerfully. The trash on Zon'ozz and Yor'shaj was also pretty annoying.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Hyjal trash was the worst, hands down. If anyone says otherwise, that's because they didn't raid Hyjal. Dying and having to do trash all over again was NOT fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Most hated:
    - As said often before: Suppression room in BWL. It just took forever, even with rogues available, and didn't really seem to have a point.
    - Pretty much every pack that has a mind-control mob (e.g. AQ40, The Eye), especially back when the raids were 40 man and there were always a few morons messing up.

Favourite:
    - Pretty much all Karazhan trash. While most trash feels quite disconnected to the raid, the Karazhan trash actually added a lot to the atmosphere of the place, with the exception of the Flesh Beasts between Chess & Malchezaar.
    My feelings exactly, although AQ is a found memory for me since it was the first raids I did. Being a Warlock made me valuable in AQ. The guild I was in only would do BWL occasionally and it felt painful.

With TBC and Kara it was silly and whimsical compared to AQ. (my guild never did old Naxx, oh the one regret)

Deleted
    with a bad group ? the Naxx trash just before Noth i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike Hyjal trash.

I like the Snail Gods.

Doesn't really count because the problem aren't the mobs themselves (especially not at level 90 when you can one shot everything), but the Suppression Room in BWL if you don't have a character capable of disarming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifra View Post
    Favorite: ToC trash .... oh wait
    No no no and just NO! Best trash - Throne of Four Winds!

Worst trash - the one between Jin'Rokh and Horidon. Fucking hell... first time we encountered it we died so many times.
    Most fun trash - Snails In ToT before Ji-Kun. ME as melle knowing that they have HUGE hit box (all tho not really visable) and watching hwo the other melles die right in front of me or in my feets... litteraly. x)

Deleted
    I think the most hated trash are the tentacles and worms before Horreb
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-12-27 at 12:23 PM.

Trash in ToT was terrible. Espeically before Horridon and before Jikun, what a pain.

hyjal trash ...

Oh you wiped on the boss ? how about you try ALL OF HIS TRASH all over again ?
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Dogs in Molten Core. It's not that they were hard, I'm just sick of them.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Hyjal.

Worst Trash. Worst bosses. Worst raid in the entire game by far.

Best trash? Meh, it's trash. It's never going to be fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal trash. Loved the concept because that mission in WC3 was amazing, but urgh.
    XT trash before it got nerfed was a nightmare.
    Those fucking imps in the sunwell trash, and anything else that just actively works to fuck over healers.

As a raid leader with skinning, no trash mob can ever earn as much of my hatred as the core hounds in Molten Core. The Ultraxion trash was probably the most boring so far, but I can't say that I ever really hated it as I'd just watch a YouTube clip on the other monitor while it was going on.

As for good trash, I liked the trash packs before Halfus Wyrmbreaker. It requires you to actually pay attention and use CC, interrupts, dispels, etc. The early Tempest Keep trash was similar, but in TK we always had that one hunter who broke all the CC with multishot (kicking him didn't help, because you'd just end up recruiting another huntard to replace him).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Oh, I just remembered another horrible one: those imps on the path towards the original Zul'gurub's Edge of Madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.