Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

You're an old school Priest...

If you remember when you use to be able to talk to people through emotes when you mind controlled them.

Add your own "you're an old school Priest" comments before.

You're an old school priest if you want shadowguard back:P i know i do. dem balls keep spinning
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

You're an oldschool priest if you downranked heal to save mana.
    ... if you at least once in your life lurked around the Great Lift and mind controlled someone down the cliff.

Wand specialization best talent.

Deleted
    swapping a stamina buff in SW/IF with a mages intellect buff. never see that now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're an oldschool priest if Winterspring became a second home for you while farming an Eye of Shadow
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    You're an oldschool priest if Winterspring became a second home for you while farming an Eye of Shadow
    hmm farmed mine in blasted lands
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    omg x_x I remember farming for Benediction. I actually got really lucky! I still have it in the bank.

- - - Updated - - -

You're an old school Priest when you got sat out so the Dwarf Priest with Fear Ward could take your spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeAndSee View Post
    You're an old school Priest when you got sat out so the Dwarf Priest with Fear Ward could take your spot.
    You're an old school Priest when you rolled Dwarf just so the guild would have Fear Ward.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    You're an old school Priest when you rolled Dwarf just so the guild would have Fear Ward.
    You're an old school priest if you rolled dwarf on the first day without knowing anything about racial abilities.

You're an old school priest if you were outraged at draenei and their superior racial abilities. Fear ward, +1% hit aura, 1000 point group mana regen AND another HoT?

...I was the draenei priest.

You know you're an old-school Priest if you rode around Stranglethorn Vale searching for questing enemy lowbies, and giving them buffs through Mind Control when they thought you were going to gank them.

You know you're an old-school Priest if you've drowned someone with Mind Control at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Deleted
    You're an old school priest if you were buffing other ppl with spirit :P

Deleted
    You're an old school Priest if you remember when Divine Spirit was the 31 point Discipline tree.

You're an old school Priest if you remember when Holy Nova and Holy Fire were talents!

You're an old school Priest if you remember when Greater Heal was a 4.5s cast! Flash heal pew pew.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeAndSee View Post

You're an old school Priest if you remember when Holy Nova and Holy Fire were talents!

So much win with this one...

CoH had no cooldown.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    CoH had no cooldown.
    Im pretty sure that was end tbc, not really that oldschool
    N

Deleted
    The cleaner.