Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    We had an spriest in BWL. We shortly forced him to heal for progression though.

Also you are an old school priest if you remember wearing all gear with high armor and building a priest armor spec for pvp to survive and heal. Good old vanilla and using touch of weakness to debuff people trying to kill me.

You're an old school priest if you logged in one day to find they nerfed your Inner Fire to go away after a certain amount of hits..only to change that back to normal sometime later. Weirdest change ever. O.o

Deleted
    Not even going back that far but a conversation in guild chat reminded me...

Who remembers how awesome the old DA animation was? Oh how I'd love to have that back (with the double duration again!)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're an old school Priest if you used to buff low level hordies/allies instead of ganking them, PW:Spirit counts double!. (Unless you could "suicide them" with a nearby a cliff of course...)

• farming feathers to cast levitate
    • mana battery shadow priest
    • divine spirit
    • vampiric touch was a talent
    • 15% stun reduction talent in disc
    • pain supression was a talent
    • cure disease
    • gear with "slightly higher healing spell power" than "damage spell power"
    • gear with "spell power crit chance"
    • mind soothe to skip trash

prayer of mending generating threat on whomever it healed, shadowpriests using holy nova for aoe

Spamming shadow word Pain to get away from people.

Starshards should be the DP of NE. Same damage, different animation/skin icon.

Homophobia is so gay.

Inner Fire buffed Attack Power...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you remember:
    -Chastise only human priests,
    -Devouring Plague only Undead priests,
    -being a mana battery for oomkins,

-and the old blue mind flay (which I preferred)

Have to go with the 5 second rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Have to go with the 5 second rule.
    If you drop your inner focus and it hasn't been on the ground for more than 5 seconds you can still eat it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a Shadow Priest in Vanilla, odd I know. But the warlocks in my guild loved me. VE up and let them lifetap to their hearts content.

I also remember doing the Council in Black Temple during the Shadow Priest mana battery days. Only fight that whole expansion where I would get innervates.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will bite...

- You remember when if you showed up to a raid as shadow, most guilds would boot you :/
    - If you were a Troll (like me) you remember your worthless racial, "hex of weakness".
    - You HAVE Benediction!
    - You had to have the mod decursive to pass the first boss of MC and that mod was much more powerful than mods like that now.
    - You remember when there was a discipline talent that made your PW:Shield do damage to whoever struck you. Too bad the damage tickled.
    - You remember your job was to mind soothe an ogre in one wing of DM for the first pull. Hmmm... but you never put that on your hot bar!
    - You remember when you forgot the $%$% mats for group fortitude or spirit and had to go back and get it!
    - You remember when inner fire increased attack (WTF?!)
    - You remember when being a priest even if you had mediocre gear (ie: not all greens) was a guaranteed raid spot unless you were shadow!

Farming Stratholme for the robes with mp5 on it for better regen during raids! :O

Speccing 5/5 wand so you could do something during low healing phases

ct_bossmods could be set up in such a way that you could spam your heal buttons but if the target you were trying to heal was at a higher health than you set it (90%) as an example, the mod would cancel your cast

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're an old school shadow priest when, on the official forums a new thread was created every 20 minutes of: "Affliction Vs Shadow".

You leveled by weaving your wand in between each spellcast. Or to go even further back, you leveled with dagger, wand and PW:S.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Deleted
    You're an old school priest if you spammed CoH and made druids cry.