View Poll Results: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chest

105 36.97%
  • Shoulder

182 64.08%
  • Hands

41 14.44%
  • Waist

84 29.58%
  • Legs

28 9.86%
  • Weapons

29 10.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Voted for Waist. As a paladin, I can't imagine myself not wearing any shoulderplates, but I can understand people and classes not wanting to have them shown.

As for the belt... some sets just do look better without one. Or some sets don't even have a fitting girdle (Paladin T8 10man for example). So, I'm all for the waist option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Blizzard teased us by having a vendor in 5.3 sell invisible transmog boots.
    Just curious: who is this NPC?

always shoulders

Rather than invisible items which will need space to store, why not just have an invisible option on the transmog interface.
    Much like how the equipment manager has an empty slot option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Just curious: who is this NPC?
    They were available as part of the pre 5.4 Battlefield Barrens event.
    Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Shoulder for sure getting really tired of having these massive shoulder-pads always.
    Chest would be nice in some cases.

Gloves and waist as well really.

Gloves and belt. Some bracers look pretty good and sometimes it would be nice to have your hands showing.

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    See, I do not see a problem with this, why must there be some dumbass argument from devs that assuming players will be immature if they introduce this.

It looks cool, the same as an orc blademaster with not chest armor but belt and leggings look cool.
    the solution is no invisible transmog legs. Everything else can be, since females already have 'bras'. it shouldn't be an issue. As for legs there are a ton of short short options.

Or they can do everything invisible besides chest and Legs, and have a wide variety of minimal looks. Lets face it we all want to see an Orc in bondage straps.

Belts and shoulders.

So many awesome robes are ruined by having to display shoulders.
    Some plate sets look amazing but are ruined by a lack of a belt that fits or the one that does looks like a WWF heavyweight championship belt. Especially on an orc where the belt takes up 1/3 of your chest.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Bloodsail Admiral Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    I've wished for years for my orc shaman, or recently my orc monk, to have more this kind of appearance, both in rp and pve/pvp.

Instead of the hunched over awkward cartoony giant shoulderpads look they have now.
    Would seriously love this. Would love to play an orc if I could off such savage awesomeness (and less hunch imo)!

To be able to hide some gear and pieces, I don't see an issue with it really. People can't judge other players by their gear in PvP these days anyhow (just judging by HP; 300k HP? FREE KILL!), so I don't see why they could implant that.
    Mix red and blue, what do we get?

Horde + Alliance = Epic

Herald of the Titans
    Chest, so you could look like one of those badass orc blademasters

Shoulders, followed by waists. So often there are some great-looking chest and/or leg pieces that get spoiled by an awful/mismatching piece of shoulder/waist armor. A lot of robes would look MUCH better, IMO, if they could just be seen as the robes, and not have other parts getting in the way.

World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    Shoulders should be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Would seriously love this. Would love to play an orc if I could off such savage awesomeness (and less hunch imo)!

To be able to hide some gear and pieces, I don't see an issue with it really. People can't judge other players by their gear in PvP these days anyhow (just judging by HP; 300k HP? FREE KILL!), so I don't see why they could implant that.
    Well, when you take off your chest piece and shoulders, does your Orc look like that? I don't believe mine does.

They may be closer to that in the expansion, but I think might still be a little too cartoonish to pull off the brutality you're looking for.

This is the look I want to have for my human monk character, it looks more monk-like this way..

but I've had to go for this look, which is alright, but not what I wanted to character to look like, and its annoying for rp to keep having to remove and redress each time in and out of pve/pvp.

Chest or bracers. If chest ended up vanishing, I'd be trying to go full Demon Hunter transmog on someone.

Weapons.

I want to beat people to death with my fists.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ainur/advanced

Definitely belt since they can get in the way of robe design and tabards.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

While I'm inclined to say "Bra and Panties", I'll go with shoulders. Some sets just look silly with pauldrons.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the look I want to have for my human monk character, it looks more monk-like this way..
    That's pretty sexy Trask

Chest, Belt and Weapon.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.