Poll: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What invisible transmog items would you like to have most?

Blizzard teased us by having a vendor in 5.3 sell invisible transmog boots. I got this on all my max level characters since it felt more like having an option for invisible gear more then the gimmick itself.

Seeing how other mmos allow you to hide armor peices and have your character look exactly how you want, be it without chest or shoulder or feet armor, its obvious other mmo makers trust the players to be mature about this more so then blizzard do, to me, thats a sign of respect to the playerbase.

So, just out of curiousity, if like we have with head and cape option to hide these items, if they would allow us to do the same with other armor peices, which would you like to see with an invisible option more.

(and none of this bitching about "why should we make it invisible since we work so hard to get armor" crap, its an option for those who would want it, even if that doesn't register with you)
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Belt for none DKs.

Deleted
    Chest, so I can look more savage! ;D

Deleted
    All. I like to go all natural.

On a serious note: Shoulders. Plenty of races have some serious cases of limbs clipping through shoulderpads. This would solve it.
    Last edited by mmocb2f003828d; 2013-12-26 at 02:55 PM.

Shoulders and belts, the two things to ruin otherwise perfect mog sets...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Chest, so I can look more savage! ;D
    What is more savage than the top DPS doing all of his damage from his knuckles?

No weapons = best idea ever.

So... savage...

Deleted
    would be awesome to do with all... there isnt realy the big diffrent on most items - body paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Korruptio View Post
    Shoulders and belts, the two things to ruin otherwise perfect mog sets...
    These for me too, some belts just ruin the look of a robe or kilt and chest piece together, and shoulders well it can be difficult getting shoulders to match colour wise or even just looking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree totally with people saying it would solve the clipping issue. Blizzard keeps making armor that clips with some reasons, like orcs or trolls or worgen. Since blizzard can't be bothered to sort that clipping issue, they could at least take the easier solution.
    #boycottchina

All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Most important, Shoulders.

Then everything else. Honestly look at all the NPCs in the game only a small handful wear shoulders.

I've always viewed Shoulders as the centerpiece of an armor set or transmog set, usually the first thing you notice and the most detailed, so I would never want to hide them, don't really see why any one would want too, but obviously at the same time I actually do see why some would like it.

Chest would be good for male characters wanting to look "savage"...

But, also no gloves would be nice too, some glove models are terrible, it's not so much bare knuckle boxing because of weapons, but being bare handed wouldn't be so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders first and foremost.

Belt Second for the large wrestler ones that they somehow thought was cool.

Chest for Third item, for people who want to play out their Gladiator fantasies... or something...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Shoulders, personally, with 'everything' in a close second.

Making a 'simple' transmog for more ascetic characters like druids and monks is kind of hard because all of the small shoulders just look like dumb thumbtacks stuck in your shoulders, but most are super bulky. I also don't like how the bulkiness of shoulder armor hulks my slinky troll men up. Their lankiness is my favorite part of them, but it's hard to find shoulders that showcase that without looking silly.

My Druid's RP gear is, personally, two pieces. A feathery headress and a simple leather robe. I can mog neither because the robe is white, and the headdress cloth. The restrictions in general are why I pretty much don't use it at all...

Edit: I'm sure I'd be more bothered if I didn't main Feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I've always viewed Shoulders as the centerpiece of an armor set or transmog set, ...
    I have yet to see any shoulder piece in the game that I would find attractive on a female character. Everyone looks like American football players at least and at times they look like they have strange growths coming out of their arms. Honestly I hate shoulder pieces. I can make gloves, belts, and feet work. Plenty of minimal pieces, but shoulders, you have to find green level 40 shoulders if you want to remove their impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I've always viewed Shoulders as the centerpiece of an armor set or transmog set, usually the first thing you notice and the most detailed, so I would never want to hide them, don't really see why any one would want too, but obviously at the same time I actually do see why some would like it.

Chest would be good for male characters wanting to look "savage"...

But, also no gloves would be nice too, some glove models are terrible, it's not so much bare knuckle boxing because of weapons, but being bare handed wouldn't be so bad.
    As much as I agree that shoulders are the most prominent item on gear...

Have you SEEN the sizes they are now? The ToT paladin tier set is literally twice the size of the character's head, its almost sickening to think how the hell the characters can even hold that crap on their shoulders AND fight at the same time.

Who the hell at Blizzard keeps upscaling these things anyways? Its not like its an epeen contest where the largest one wins, its no wonder everyone likes T2 still.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely shoulders. It'd be nice to be able to mog weapon enchants and/or hide the visual effect too.

Chest, there's already one in the game, it just can't be used for transmog.

It's leather, so only druids and rogues would be using it, either of which can make some pretty art-worthy and true-to-Warcraft looks. Half of all the druids you see in art don't have shirts, as well as many NPCs.

Worgen look downright fierce without a shirt too! Rawr

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders,chest and belt. Belt especially for my newest shaman. Fu**in belt on t2 hide that bad-ass horde mark.

trinkets
    -------