Poll: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulder for sure getting really tired of having these massive shoulder-pads always.
    Chest would be nice in some cases.

Gloves and waist as well really.

Gloves and belt. Some bracers look pretty good and sometimes it would be nice to have your hands showing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    See, I do not see a problem with this, why must there be some dumbass argument from devs that assuming players will be immature if they introduce this.

It looks cool, the same as an orc blademaster with not chest armor but belt and leggings look cool.
    the solution is no invisible transmog legs. Everything else can be, since females already have 'bras'. it shouldn't be an issue. As for legs there are a ton of short short options.

Or they can do everything invisible besides chest and Legs, and have a wide variety of minimal looks. Lets face it we all want to see an Orc in bondage straps.

Belts and shoulders.

So many awesome robes are ruined by having to display shoulders.
    Some plate sets look amazing but are ruined by a lack of a belt that fits or the one that does looks like a WWF heavyweight championship belt. Especially on an orc where the belt takes up 1/3 of your chest.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    I've wished for years for my orc shaman, or recently my orc monk, to have more this kind of appearance, both in rp and pve/pvp.

Instead of the hunched over awkward cartoony giant shoulderpads look they have now.
    Would seriously love this. Would love to play an orc if I could off such savage awesomeness (and less hunch imo)!

To be able to hide some gear and pieces, I don't see an issue with it really. People can't judge other players by their gear in PvP these days anyhow (just judging by HP; 300k HP? FREE KILL!), so I don't see why they could implant that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chest, so you could look like one of those badass orc blademasters

Shoulders, followed by waists. So often there are some great-looking chest and/or leg pieces that get spoiled by an awful/mismatching piece of shoulder/waist armor. A lot of robes would look MUCH better, IMO, if they could just be seen as the robes, and not have other parts getting in the way.

Shoulders should be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Would seriously love this. Would love to play an orc if I could off such savage awesomeness (and less hunch imo)!

To be able to hide some gear and pieces, I don't see an issue with it really. People can't judge other players by their gear in PvP these days anyhow (just judging by HP; 300k HP? FREE KILL!), so I don't see why they could implant that.
    Well, when you take off your chest piece and shoulders, does your Orc look like that? I don't believe mine does.

They may be closer to that in the expansion, but I think might still be a little too cartoonish to pull off the brutality you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the look I want to have for my human monk character, it looks more monk-like this way..

but I've had to go for this look, which is alright, but not what I wanted to character to look like, and its annoying for rp to keep having to remove and redress each time in and out of pve/pvp.

#boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Chest or bracers. If chest ended up vanishing, I'd be trying to go full Demon Hunter transmog on someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons.

I want to beat people to death with my fists.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    I want 2 be naked.

/flex

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely belt since they can get in the way of robe design and tabards.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm inclined to say "Bra and Panties", I'll go with shoulders. Some sets just look silly with pauldrons.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the look I want to have for my human monk character, it looks more monk-like this way..
    That's pretty sexy Trask

Chest, Belt and Weapon.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post

That's pretty sexy Trask
    never let it be said I can't play a human, just hope they get nicer underwear in wod.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I already replied to this thread, I feel the need to say, "Shoulders" again.

Because gawd, I hate shoulders. Every silky robe and armorkini design ever... handily ruined.

I would love it if you could one out of two shoulders invisible. Would create a lot of fun set customization.

Hands. There are some pretty cool bracers on the game and I rarely get to see them =P
    Torso would be nice too, but I think it's kinda of cool to challenge yourself into doing a "savage" transmog and so many people would abuse of this it would lose its fun factor in 2 weeks.