View Poll Results: What would you like to see go invisible next?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chest

105 36.97%
  • Shoulder

182 64.08%
  • Hands

41 14.44%
  • Waist

84 29.58%
  • Legs

28 9.86%
  • Weapons

29 10.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post

That's pretty sexy Trask
    never let it be said I can't play a human, just hope they get nicer underwear in wod.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Even though I already replied to this thread, I feel the need to say, "Shoulders" again.

Because gawd, I hate shoulders. Every silky robe and armorkini design ever... handily ruined.

I would love it if you could one out of two shoulders invisible. Would create a lot of fun set customization.

Hands. There are some pretty cool bracers on the game and I rarely get to see them =P
    Torso would be nice too, but I think it's kinda of cool to challenge yourself into doing a "savage" transmog and so many people would abuse of this it would lose its fun factor in 2 weeks.

definitely hands

I always thought Transmog ruined my feeling of working hard for something and displaying it, no matter how ugly. Reason why I don't use it.

However, I think it is still a cool feature for that occasional piece I can't stand, also just for RP reasons. I'd love a invisible transmog option for ALL pieces, also tattoos would be sweet.

I have yet to see a belt that didn't clash horribly with my transmog. It's really annoying that there are next to no minimal belts anymore and those that are, aren't in the colors I need (purple or orange-red mostly, but sometimes fel-green. Yeah, I'm a warlock.)

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Chest, so I can look more savage! ;D
    Savage! That'll fit Warlords of Draenor! I'm sure if Blizzard sees this post they'll add it!