Blood DK 2.79% melee hit even after optimization on AskMrRobot

I'm blood dk tank doing pve avoidance build. I've been using AMR for this toon and all my toons for a long time. I use AMR Via web and not in-game addon.

Today i noticed i was missing raid bosses in flex, sure enough in-game my melee hit is 2.79%. I load up amr and reload from armory, amr says i have 2.79%. I hit optimize, and AMR gives me no recommendations and says gear optimized, but my hit is still 2.79%. I haven't messed at all with custom weights.

Here is my armory.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Redial/simple

I'm sure i'm doing something stupid, i switched to this avoidance build about a week ago or so. I also posted on AMR forums.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kjdocs; 2013-12-26 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Click Edit Weights and check Enable "At Least" mode. AMR tries to get you as much useful stats as possible and as a blood dk it isn't the end of the world to miss a few times. You get your blood shield regardless and that's why AMR recommends not going for hitcap. You'll take less damage this way but may have threat issues with triggerhappy DPSers.

http://i.imgur.com/ziPksBN.png

^ those are my statweights. atleast mode have bugged out for me sometimes so yeah. im going fulltime with these stats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsnak View Post
    Click Edit Weights and check Enable "At Least" mode. AMR tries to get you as much useful stats as possible and as a blood dk it isn't the end of the world to miss a few times. You get your blood shield regardless and that's why AMR recommends not going for hitcap. You'll take less damage this way but may have threat issues with triggerhappy DPSers.
    Missing with DRW/outbreak can make a buttload of difference.¨

Running with low expertise however isnt something that bothers me, i was as low as 1.1% when started doing heroics in SOO, hit can hurt your survival. expertise only hurts your dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

If they didn't change that, missed/dodged death strikes don't use scent of blood, so your death strike is goin to be significantly weaker and you're likely to waste further SoB procs, so both stats are a dps and survival loss and are to be capped.

If they patched that without me noticing, i've never said a thing. Never played without caps since months.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Running with low expertise however isnt something that bothers me, i was as low as 1.1% when started doing heroics in SOO, hit can hurt your survival. expertise only hurts your dps
    Don't you need 7.5% hit and expertise to be spell-hit-capped for outbreak (and DRW I guess)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zargul View Post
    Don't you need 7.5% hit and expertise to be spell-hit-capped for outbreak (and DRW I guess)?
    Ive been running below 15% in total from t14 til recently and it never missed (either of them) hope that answer your question
    Edit: always had 7.5%hit tho. but majority of MoP ive been sub expertise cap making me below 15%
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-12-27 at 12:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.