View Poll Results: Play as Shadow Priest as first\ and main char into Draenor?

352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will

114 32.39%
  • No, I will not

134 38.07%
  • Maybe..

104 29.55%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    The difference between spriest and majority of the other dps specs is that dot snapshotting is more big of a deal with shadow. Not snapshotting correctly on a destro lock, frost mage, hunter etc is MUCH less of a dps loss than it is for an aff lock or an spriest. Dot snapshotting is literally the only big skillcap spriest have left (should I refresh these dots before my trinket procs wear off or should I try and squeeze this last insanity in). So with snapshotting gone it'll literally be impossible to tell the difference between a really good spriest and a really semi bad one.
    hmm I do think there is some merit to this and I do think there is also some for the fact that there is addons which help so the skillcap is lowered a bit, I did read some interesting tweets from celestalon regarding enhance shamans not having a big enough gap between ok and great (paraphrasing) ideally that logic would continue over to the dot classes if the snapshotting does go
    For once maybe someone will call me "Sir" without adding "You're making a scene"

New Hampshire
    No. I stopped playing my Shadow Priest after 5.0.4 came out and changed up the spec considerably. I find it to be painfully boring and unenjoyable. It's almost as bad as what they did to Affliction.