Deleted

[GER] After browsing Amazon.de, which one of these 3 is best suited for me?

Hello, I've been browsing through Amazon for a while and I've come down to 3 Laptops (all 15.6"):

Toshiba Satellite C50-A-1DN
    CPU: Intel Core i3-3110M
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
    RAM: 4GB

Acer Aspire E1-571G-32348G50Mnks
    CPU: Intel Core i3-2348M
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 710M
    RAM: 8GB

Acer TravelMate P253-M-53234G50Mnks
    CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
    RAM: 4GB

• Country of purchase: Germany
    • Purpose: The main reason I want to buy a notebook is university (documents, programming, googling, music).
    • Gaming requirements: However I'd like to do some gaming on it as well (all on lowest settings) such as SC2: HotS, LoL, D3, HS. Seems nice not to be bound to my home computer.
    • Low noise/heat -vs- High performance: My family has had some Toshiba notebooks before and they all overheat, so I'm not so sure about Toshiba.
    • Audio: Doesn't really matter to me.

Which one is the best pick?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably go with the Toshiba. Toshiba isn't one of my favored brands, but that setup has the best combination of graphics and CPU power. I'll poke around in a bit to see if there's a better deal.

In the meantime, moving this to the build/upgrade subforum.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Toshiba is a better choice if you wish to play games. But if your main goal is to use it for studying, especially programming, I would highly recomment the i5 Acer. Sure it only has integrated video card, but that should be able to handle the games you listed, maybe not the d3, though.
    The i5 has turbo mode and programming needs raw CPU power.
    I am currently playing on intel HD 4600 (i7 4771) and D3 runs on medium settings without any issues.

You could also say your budget so we might look into alternatives you might have missed

Funny note, I found Acer TravelMate P253 that has Intel Core i5-3230M and NVIDIA GeForce GT 710M but it's 150euro more
    http://www.amazon.de/Acer-TravelMate...ravelMate+P253
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2013-12-27 at 11:34 AM.
    PM me weird stuff :3