Thread: MoP CM BiS-list

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mordero777 View Post
    imgur.com/j3adCGJ

I recall seeing a similar post from a priest comparing his t14 a while back.
    I can only assume it's this way because you have it reforged to hit. Since hit/exp isn't scaled down so you can keep your values, it takes stat points from another stat. Try taking the reforge off and checking again. It should match the heroic one.

I did mine in timeless gear.
    The group composition makes far bigger difference than gear. Get a monk tank = win.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    I actually have a pretty moderately developed CM/PG ret BiS list
    /ret tears
    I'll actually post one for ret pretty soon too. Imo ret probably tied with arms warrior for best melee for CMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
    I did mine in timeless gear.
    The group composition makes far bigger difference than gear. Get a monk tank = win.
    So you were carried? Not what this thread is about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iltareh View Post
    It's a bit of a moot point to make a list for anything other than Brewmaster if that is indeed the case. I'd certainly never take a Guardian druid over anything.
    The other tank lists were just made outside of the concept as I just had free time to talk to people who did them with those tank specs who aimed for just aiming for anything within the top 25 at that point. I'll also start checking the list you made over soon, cheers for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Would Sunsoul Stone of Wisdom and Relic of Yu'lon be bis for disc?
    Yes, however the fact you can only obtain the Sunsoul trinket through boosting a lvl 90, I have not added it to the list for the simple reason you have to pay real money to acquire it.

Thoughts on BrM trinkets? I see Klosterbro running Windswept Pages/Relic of Xuen all the time, but then Maebybabe and Nerthfu running a combination of those two, Harrom's, and Terror in the Mists depending on the dungeon and video. Any particular time I would want something other than Relic/Pages?

Edit: Maebybabe uses Searing Words in a recent SH video as well.
    Last edited by Saiyoran; 2014-08-07 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Thoughts on BrM trinkets? I see Klosterbro running Windswept Pages/Relic of Xuen all the time, but then Maebybabe and Nerthfu running a combination of those two, Harrom's, and Terror in the Mists depending on the dungeon and video. Any particular time I would want something other than Relic/Pages?

Edit: Maebybabe uses Searing Words in a recent SH video as well.
    Lot of it depends on when you'll be getting those procs and when you want them. If you swap trinkets before you start the cm it puts them on ICD. if that icd is at 40s and you're at the boss by 40s then score! If you're at the boss 100 seconds in it's not as good. "BiS" can vary a bit.

Also, what can potentially make for the fastest times and what is only the best for most runs is sometimes a factor. If multistrike procs a lot as a tank on the boss you're going to be a lot further ahead than someone with just flat agi, even if that chance isn't high. So 9 times out of 10 their time is going to beat yours but you still have that 10% chance at a crazy ridiculous time that the other group couldn't hope to achieve.

Nothing wrong with going until rng gods smile, if you're going for the fastest possible.

Edit: No str multistrike trinket makes me pretty damn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Iltareh View Post
    Lot of it depends on when you'll be getting those procs and when you want them. If you swap trinkets before you start the cm it puts them on ICD. if that icd is at 40s and you're at the boss by 40s then score! If you're at the boss 100 seconds in it's not as good. "BiS" can vary a bit.

Also, what can potentially make for the fastest times and what is only the best for most runs is sometimes a factor. If multistrike procs a lot as a tank on the boss you're going to be a lot further ahead than someone with just flat agi, even if that chance isn't high. So 9 times out of 10 their time is going to beat yours but you still have that 10% chance at a crazy ridiculous time that the other group couldn't hope to achieve.

Nothing wrong with going until rng gods smile, if you're going for the fastest possible.

Edit: No str multistrike trinket makes me pretty damn sad.
    Thanks for the response! I kind of figured the ICDs were the main reason behind it and I often swap them so they line up with bosses. I guess what you're saying about Harrom's is true and that makes sense.

Does anyone know of alternatives for the Prot. Warrior chest and boots? Since it's pretty hard to find anyone doing heroic ToT these days. Maybe an alternative for the legs too. Also how do you set the weights for Prot. Warriors in AMR properly? I think I did it right with the numbers but I'm not exactly sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamuffin View Post
    Does anyone know of alternatives for the Prot. Warrior chest and boots? Since it's pretty hard to find anyone doing heroic ToT these days. Maybe an alternative for the legs too. Also how do you set the weights for Prot. Warriors in AMR properly? I think I did it right with the numbers but I'm not exactly sure.
    Crafted 522 boots are the only others with 2 sockets, but they are hit/mastery and haste/mastery.
    If the socket doesn't outweight that, get Threads of the Blind Eye from durumu.

For chest I would go prot t15 or Earthbreaker's Steaming Chestplate from iron juggernaut for parry/dodge, seems to be the only ones with 3 sockets, parry or crit, and no mastery/haste
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Crafted 522 boots are the only others with 2 sockets, but they are hit/mastery and haste/mastery.
    If the socket doesn't outweight that, get Threads of the Blind Eye from durumu.

For chest I would go prot t15 or Earthbreaker's Steaming Chestplate from iron juggernaut for parry/dodge, seems to be the only ones with 3 sockets, parry or crit, and no mastery/haste
    Oh perfect I actually substituted with Earthbreaker's Steaming Chestplate. I'll go for the treads of the Blind Eye too.