Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    he's an idiot for doing it, but he's completely right.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he's an idiot for doing it, but he's completely right.
    The guy is stupid. What was his point that black on white cirme = not televisied but white on black does?

hello for weeks we have been hearing about 8 whole cases of knock out against whites while those against minorities were given little to no air time.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I was watching daily show couple weeks ago.

They just started listing a bunch of "trends" that were nothing but media conflated poppy cock. Knockout a "game"invented by "media" that most police across the nation say is nothing but run of the mill assault that the media has latched onto and named into "something" I remember the "wilding"thing lol.
    It's just white "Useful Idiots" who keep it alive because they need a delay from acknowledging the fact that their life is harder because (as usual) white elites took a sledgehammer to their livelihood. Ethnic groups in this country have just been the most effective targets on the distraction checklist. Some groups appear more times on it than others. But I'm not worried, soon it'll be Hispanics again. Then "Arabs". Then "overachieving Asians". Then women. Then Blacks again. Then I'm pretty sure they'll throw Sikhs on the list, to mix things up. Then "them thar Gayz". Etc...etc...
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-27 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He admitted in his video that his goal was to go out and whack a black person. Sounds like a hate crime to me,.

The guy is stupid. What was his point that black on white cirme = not televisied but white on black does?

hello for weeks we have been hearing about 8 whole cases of knock out against whites while those against minorities were given little to no air time.
    his point is that whites are punished more severely when committing such crimes against blacks. blacks don't get charged with hate crimes as much, and in general are rarely seen guilty of any racism.

i personally think all these knock out game idiots should be punished terribly and equally, no matter the race. a week of physical torture or something.

I actually do have a problem with this. This guy gets charged with a hate crime but the black guys attacking white people don't?

The other name for this "game" is polar bear hunting.

his point is that whites are punished more severely when committing such crimes against blacks. blacks don't get charged with hate crimes as much, and in general are rarely seen guilty of any racism.
    That's a bunch of bullshit since the cases against whites have already been stated to have been investigated by the hate crime departments in new york.

And he set out to attack a person based solely on race, the others have to be investigated because it isn't always about race, sometimes it's just about who looks the weakest. He set out to attack a black person to prove a point, that is "clearly"about race. A black person happening to attack a white person isn't "always" a hate crime, which is why those cases are investigated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I actually do have a problem with this. This guy gets charged with a hate crime but the black guys attacking white people don't?

Why do white people on this forum like to spread foolery.

The black on white cases in new york are investigated by the hate crime division. Why? Because not every attack on another race is a hate crime, some are just crimes of opporutunity.

This case the guy purposefully attacked a black person to prove a point = targeting a race = hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

http://abcnews.go.com/US/knockout-ga...ry?id=20992590

Oh....would ya look at that?

- - - Updated - - -

i personally think all these knock out game idiots should be punished terribly and equally, no matter the race. a week of physical torture or something.
    Can I see proof of this? Something other than constantly parroted, but still ultimately vague, feel-good, "Oh! Look around you!" rhetoric. Because the 2012 hate crimes report shows otherwise.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-27 at 03:43 PM.

This "game" has been going on for, what, a decade now? Most of the time it was blacks targeting whites and no one seemed to care. It wasn't highly reported and the term "hate crime" was almost never used. Now we get some dumb white kid that does it because he wants to be on TV and they immediately toss in "hate crime."

Cheers for inconsistency and bias.

Why do white people on this forum like to spread foolery.
    Because this forum and the internet itself is a breeding ground for White (mostly male) Victimization.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    This "game" has been going on for, what, a decade now? Most of the time it was blacks targeting whites and no one seemed to care. It wasn't highly reported and the term "hate crime" was almost never used. Now we get some dumb white kid that does it because he wants to be on TV and they immediately toss in "hate crime."

Where have you been for the last month of the same 8 white people trumped up? The several black victims got barely any air time, it was alllll about the whites. Once the jews got attacked, it was national news for weeks. What do you mean?!!!!!! For weeks there have been reports of blacks attacking whites almost only, disregarding the black victims.Do you have any proof of your bullshit claim or are you just going to state it, and bam that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    To me, a hate crime needs more than targeting. The motivation is important.
    It's just based on bias.
    If you can prove there was a bias that played a part in a crime then it's a hate crime.
    This is technically a hate crime because he intentionally made a bias to pick an African descendanted person.

They call hate crimes, Bias motivated crimes for a reason.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Because this forum and the internet itself is a breeding ground for White (mostly male) Victimization.
    I can't read white (mostly male) victimization without laughing. Especially on this forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    The plight of the white heterosexual male is a great one. >_>
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Most of the time since like the 80's it was blacks targeting blacks. Which white people didn't care about it, (despite the phony "We're all Americans!" kumbaya nonsense that they like to spout at opportune times) until the media blew it up a few months ago. It just wasn't given a fancy name besides "Jumping Someone" when it was happening to blacks, and it wasn't given an official name until white people were the targets.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope everyone realizes that young BLACK adults have been targeting WHITE men and women specifically for this knockout game. They have posted videos all over the internet of them doing this, walking up behind WHITE adults to see if they can knock them out with one punch.
    This being labeled as a hate crime is what really rustles my jimmies.
    There is one story that brightens my day though, http://newsfixnow.com/2013/11/26/tee...tended-victim/.
    TLDR; Kid attempts to tazer a man waiting for his daughter, the tazer fails so the man pulls out his legal .40 caliber and shoots the perpetrator twice in the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by uhohstd View Post
    I hope everyone realizes that young BLACK adults have been targeting WHITE men and women specifically for this knockout game. They have posted videos all over the internet of them doing this, walking up behind WHITE adults to see if they can knock them out with one punch.
    This being labeled as a hate crime is what really rustles my jimmies.
    There is one story that brightens my day though, http://newsfixnow.com/2013/11/26/tee...tended-victim/.
    TLDR; Kid attempts to tazer a man waiting for his daughter, the tazer fails so the man pulls out his legal .40 caliber and shoots the perpetrator twice in the leg.
    You hope people realize this? You mean that 10 racist topics in this forum over the past few weeks weren't enough?

Where have you been for the last month of the same 8 white people trumped up? The several black victims got barely any air time, it was alllll about the whites. Once the jews got attacked, it was national news for weeks. What do you mean?!!!!!! For weeks there have been reports of blacks attacking whites almost only, disregarding the black victims.Do you have any proof of your bullshit claim or are you just going to state it, and bam that's it?
    "for the last month..."

Congratulations on reporting it for the last month. But it's been happening for the last decade or so. So what happened to the other 119 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    The plight of the white heterosexual male is a great one. >_>
    Show some compassion! It's so hard being a cisgendered, heterosexual, male, WASP these days. Everything only falls at their feet 9 times out of 10 instead of 99.999999999% (Because we can't say ALL! That's a big no-no!) of the time, thanks to the rough economy and other groups getting a voice now.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-27 at 04:01 PM.

"for the last month..."

Congratulations on reporting it for the last month. But it's been happening for the last decade or so. So what happened to the other 119 months?
    The overwhelming majority of hate crimes are against blacks and aren't reported everywhere... we have a few whites attacked and it's magically the most racist most hateful thing ever lol.