Need Help Like Now.....

Hello all,

I just got my DH to 60 a few days ago, and he is currently the most undergeared piece of **** you guys will every see. Literally, I can barely do inferno without dying to every mob. So, i am kindly asking you guys for a few things.

1) Is it possible that I could be given some gear that is trash to you guys, but a upgrade for me. 2) If that is not possible ( I understand why), then I will need tips on build and gear that would help me in higher MP levels.

Anyways guys, I'm sorry for asking for gear, I try not to be a greedy 12 year old that we get on these forums a lot. Add me at Dragonblods#1153 if you care to help

PS: I am in Hawaii on vacation until Monday, December 30. I can go on if you guys are willing to help, but I cannot play, due to a sh*tty mac laptop.

Why do you need help now if youre on vacation in hawaii and cant play?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    Why do you need help now if youre on vacation in hawaii and cant play?
    Lol, I can play. I can log in and whatnot, but I just cannot play play. You see what I mean here?

Quote Originally Posted by yack346 View Post
    Lol, I can play. I can log in and whatnot, but I just cannot play play. You see what I mean here?
    The thing is, it doesnt matter whether people give you gear now or when your vacation is over because you cant play.

My question is, why worry about D3 when you're in Hawaii? I understand you're young but you make it seem like you'd rather be home playing D3 and not in Hawaii, just wait till you get home and enjoy your vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say just wait until the patch comes, loot is much, much easier to come by in loot 2.0. Unless, of course, you have billions upon billions of gold available and can just buy shit on the AH now.

Can't be that long until the patch comes, RoS comes out in march after all.

You should be able to gear yourself up from where you're at right now pretty cheaply. I'll try to go over what you want, from what I remember. It's been a while since I messed with my gear.

Helm - Mempo of Twilight - This will get more costly if you're looking for one with Crit. You could also get an Andariel's Visage (no socket though), or Natalya's Sight. I would probably just grab a cheap Mempo with no Crit. Decent DEX, VIT, and All Res should be easy enough to come by.

Shoulders - Vile Ward - DEX, VIT, and All Res. Could look for one to have Phys Res too.

Gloves - Rare Drop - Trifecta (Atk Spd, Crit, Crit Dmg) will probably be expensive, so look for two out of three with DEX. Maybe VIT or All Res too, but it's not as important.

Bracers - Lacuni Prowlers - Any old Lacuni with DEX and VIT. Crit will likely be expensive.

Chest - Natalya's Embrace or Inna's Vast Expanse - DEX, VIT, and Life %. Inna's is probably cheaper than Nat's.

Belt - The Witching Hour or Inna's Favor - Any TWH with DEX should be okay. Grab VIT and/or All Res too if you can.

Neck and Rings - Rare Drop or Set Legendary - With these three slots, you'd ideally want Trifecta, but you'll pay a lot for that. Depending on what you get in other slots, you may need to get an item to complete a Legendary Set Bonus. You should pretty much know what to look for now... DEX, 2/3 Trifecta, VIT or All Res if you can get it, maybe Phys Res if cheaper. You can also look for Min/Max Damage, or a range of Damage.

Legs - Inna's Temperance or Rare - Probably want Inna's for the 2 Set Bonus of 130 DEX. You just want DEX and VIT on these.

Boots - Natalya's Bloody Footprints - You probably want a Natalya's Reflection as one of your rings to get the 2 Set Bonus of 7% Crit. Same as usual... DEX, and VIT or All Res.

Weapon - Manticore or Rare 2H Crossbow - Manticore is probably your best bet, but you never know... There could be a Rare 2H Crossbow that's better than the Manticores in your price range. If you get one (Manticore) with one socket, you probably want it to have high Crit Dmg. Other than that, you're looking for DEX and decent Atk Spd.

Quiver - Dead Man's Legacy - You can pick up a lot of VIT in this slot if you need it. Get as close to the 20% Atk Spd on it as you can, decent Crit and DEX as well.

I think that's it... That's about what I remember anyway. If I'm wrong, or there's a better option, I'm sure somebody will correct me.

Oh, and I'm not sure if Demonic Essences will be useful in RoS and should be saved, but if not, the slots you'd want to try crafting for are Shoulders, Bracers, and Gloves. You could do Amulet too if you're feeling lucky.
    Last edited by Lezard; 2013-12-28 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    My question is, why worry about D3 when you're in Hawaii? I understand you're young but you make it seem like you'd rather be home playing D3 and not in Hawaii, just wait till you get home and enjoy your vacation.
    Thats not really the case, but ok. Besides, how young do you think I am 12? If so, I recommend thinking comparing this post to a 12 year olds, and then come back to me. I fixed the problem anyways, so no need to help really besides builds I guess.

This post is just the first of the thousands we'll get in the expansion.
    The price we have to pay for better itemization

Since the discussion isn't going anywhere worth it, i'm closing this thread.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.