Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    How i cope with it : i dont do lfr anymore. Been enjoying the game alot more since then.

Flex is not bad since it's more controlable by the raid leader.
    Pretty much this, i dont do lfr anymore. Easy to cope with it that way :P

don't run LFR.

the game is 1000x more enjoyable without being exposed to all that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    LFR and LFD were especially irritating on X-Mas. Just so many nasty personalities constantly complaining about everything, calling people stupid (and worse), etc. I just ignore the rude people and/or turn off raid chat if it's a lot people bringing down the vibe. Not worth it.
    I have to admit, it seemed like there were a lot of people whose reaction to not getting what they wanted for Christmas was: "Let's go give away our unhappiness in LFR."

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I stopped doing it is how I got over the negatives.

I rarely have issues in LFR. I go in, I play my class, we kill bosses, I leave. In the rare occasions there is an issue, I simply leave and move on with my life. It's not that hard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    How do you cope with LFR's many negatives?
    I don't do LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    I'm talking about the cowards who leave without logical reason
    if you dont see any logical reason why people would leave a lfr group, or if you actually think they are too scared to keep going (thats what coward means afaik), then you are probably part of the reason they are leaving.

if lfr is the only form of "raiding" you do, then maybe it feels really important to you, but for most players, its really just a chore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarcasm, lots and lots of sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I don't play tourist mode
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Heavy use of the ignore and/or report for language buttons, and accepting that sometimes it's really better to make up some excuse, leave and try again later than to suffer through another 20 wipes with a raid that falls apart three times per boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont go in anymore, flexi has sorted my issues, nothing good comes out of LFR its a terible addition.

The trick is to run LFR early in the week (until Wednesday or Thursday) if you can manage that. I'd say the majority of my LFR experiences have been non-eventful apart from wipes due to low DPS and/or healing, but you can usually avoid those messes by, again, doing LFR early.

As a tank, I've just about quit playing the game. I need gear to catch up with what my old guild is doing, but there's a stupid amount of stress with trying to learn everything and go into an LFR raid and perform perfectly to everyone's expectations.

Something about having to sit down and thoroughly study a player's guide before playing a game doesn't sit well with me.

Never run it after finishing the cloak. Simple
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    How i cope with it : i dont do lfr anymore.
    This. 10 char
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever something bad happens. People start arguing, we wipe, whatever. I usually start complaining about how hard Lfr is. I get some very interesting reactions.

I don't think the PvE-part of the game really starts until Flex/Normal. LFR is such a nerfed version of the actual raid, and it's aimed towards dummies who can't be bothered to enchant, gem, learn their rotation or move out of bursting pride. Flex is slightly harder, but more importantly you will get a slightly better group because those dummies who can't be bothered to learn how to play also can't be bothered to raid higher than LFR. With that said, Flex also has some dummies, but in comparison to LFR it's pretty smooth overall. Normal is basically like Flex except you get rid of even more dummies.

It doesn't really get hard until you start doing HC though, but Flex and Normal is really when you can start expecting more from people. In LFR it seems like the fact that people bothered to queue and show up is enough to warrant giving them gear.

Get a guild

Do it with friends, or I just wash one button whilst watching tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    The negative side of LFR just gets blown out of proportion on the forums, the majority of my runs are fine unless the group starts wiping and then there is no patience. Personally I ignore the drama, I don't turn off chat but I can easily ignore it (in fact I can be bad at missing whispers because I barely look at my chat window). I just go in, try my best (because it's more fun then being a miserable ass) and try to remember it's just a video game.

If it's really starting to grate on you, go into a few random bgs and then it'll make the LFR crowd seem friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    I rarely have issues in LFR. I go in, I play my class, we kill bosses, I leave. In the rare occasions there is an issue, I simply leave and move on with my life. It's not that hard.
    So much this