Done with PvP pet battles

When is Blizzard going to nerf these bullshit team comps like UV and flayer? Seriously, pets like these just suck the fun out of it. Doesn't take much more than a moron to just CoD and Haunt, then switch to Clockwork and repair, then rinse and repeat. Yeah, congratulations, you're good.

10+ Year Old Account
    huh? What's your problem?

Btw. I very very rarely see a flayer, they essentially suck in PVP battles. And the Clockwork gnome? Lil Rag eats him as a breakfast snack..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    You might want to change your team if you constantly face the same type of pets.
    Or just suck up the few times when you do find yourself against a counter-team...

I have a team of three flyers. I win a lot of matches.
    On the few occasions that I find Dragonkin (and/or/with) Magic abilities, I accept my loss at first sight

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just learnt this was a thing. Nothing to add really, just surprised it was unbalanced.

~Spazzer

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a total of 615 unique pets in the game.
    They are spread out over 10 Pet Families. Which are in parts strong against one family, and weak against another family.
    The majority of the pets also comes in different breeds, which again makes differences in play style.

No, the balance is there. Once in a while there's one pet that is OP, but that's normally just the case with brand new pets that introduce brand new abilities.

The only super OP pets I know have been the Dire horns, and Fluxfire Feline. But their abilities have been fixed, or say normalized.
    With so many different possibilities, I am comfortable to say that pet battles are the most balanced aspect of the game.
    RNG is what decides whether you win or lose.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

lol direhorns were not op. Mech teams or a flyer ate them. The stun could be annoying if RNG hated you, but other than that... simple learn to play issue.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Once I started telling myself that pet battles are essentially just rock, paper, scissors, and have an element of randomness to them, they became a lot more enjoyable.