Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Grunty...love his muffled mrrrglrrrg sounds when you click on him (muffled due to the helmet he wears). He's even better when someone that has a Zergling is around and they kill each other!

my cinder kitten is my favorite, even if his moveset isnt good

Feline Familiar, i love to see him flying next to me

ethereal soul-trader all the way

My top 3 pets will be #3 Mr. Bigglesworth. #2 Pygmy Direhorn. #1 Anubisath Idol.

Kind of partial to my Kun-Lai runt, with a Growth Biscuit and Chain leash on my female toons. Nothing says status like a hulking brute stomping around behind you on a leash :P

1. Spirit of Competition
    Because i simply liked that thing right from the start and its one of the few pets not everyone has, which is also nice.
    2. Gooey Sha-ling
    I just like that thing in general... Its an ugly little, glowing thing i usually call "Sha of Hate" in bad LFR-Runs...
    3. Son of Animus (which i called "Stanley" for some reason)
    A gift from a Friend, which is already a good reason since this thing was stupidly expensive when i got it.
    4. Baneling
    ...it goes boom. :I
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2014-01-12 at 01:56 AM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Kind of partial to my Kun-Lai runt, with a Growth Biscuit and Chain leash on my female toons. Nothing says status like a hulking brute stomping around behind you on a leash :P
    Reminds me of how they portrayed Bane with Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin. ::shudder::

10+ Year Old Account

So cute, yet so menacing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like using a biscuit on my Giraffe in raids. That or minfernal

Definitely my Unborn Val'kyr

What ever Currently goes best with my Transmog, but I did always love the Spirit Darter Hatchling and the Spirit of Summer.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't seems to pick only one, so... Cinder Kitten, Pandaren Fire Spirit and my little Spectral Tiger Cub.

I have about 150 that I decided to put in 'Favorite' tho.
    Too many pets.

LIL XT! /10 chars

Deleted
    Something feline, the halloweencat with the hat. was my first main pet even when it was only able to be green quality. still low health as hell when rare