Page 2 of 221 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd like to see more hairstyles to be perfectly honest.

I'd like for WoD to have an underwater raid. That is what I would like to see.

I'd like to see some kind of pvp tournament for pet battles and an option to transmogrify weapon enchants (the glow).

Probably i would like to have spectate mode on our Garrison to see what our npc's are doing.

Would like to have all the profesions on one char, enough with all the reloging

Deleted
    I would like WoD to have an improved transmog feature like Diablo 3, where you only need to have an item once, and then you have unlocked the look and you can clear your bank of Transmog items.

10+ Year Old Account
    You never have enough lewtz.

Deleted
    i want Illidan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    I'd like to have an in-game Hearthstone to play, so that you can still be in the WoW client and chatting with guildmates while playing Hearthstone. Would be great for waiting for queues.
    Be nice if you could get on wow chat while in hearthstone even great idea

Maybe a revamp of old dungeon armours?
    Last edited by dreamtears; 2013-12-28 at 08:56 AM.

In game Hearthstone, would be so awesome to just go sit in the inn and have a game or two while waiting for a queue pop!

Im really hoping they add some new scenarios with new mechanics in them. Hopefully they make them a bit more epic as well

Deleted
    Low level content and instances. Make levelling more fun

I'd really like to see the dance studio finally make it in. I know it'd be a ton of extra work on the dev's part for what seems like little content, but it's something that a lot of players would highly value.

I want Warlords of Draenor to have A way to tech your pets Different moves(aka TMs!) for a cost of valor or some sort of hard to get pet battle currency

cross realm gold mailing, cause that would be boss.

Deleted
    Random Events seems fun! Hope i win.

winnar winnar chicken dinner

Deleted
    I'd like to see more classes for the various races, for example.....a gnome shaman......wouldnt that be cute.