Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Oh i out play them, but i still want that rewarding aspect that's obtained by achieving something great like killing a boss or obtaining a high rating... both are great to achieve, but only one offers a reward, seems kinda stupid if you ask me. It's not enough to prove my skill by obtaining a certain rating in arena, i want to be rewarded for obtaining that rating by either getting a set of gear or a weapon... or possibly both. It's not like the higher quality in my gear would change anything... if i had the same gear as the average player, i'd still kill them, but i'd walk away w/ less health. Regardless i'm going to go on a killing spree in a BG, so it's kind of annoying to not be rewarded better loot because worse players believe that PvP should be balanced around random BG's that have no MMR system like arena/rated BG's which you have to do to even get the gear. It's pretty much a slap in the face because it's not like they'd balance the difficulty of heroic raids around heroic dungeons.
    I just want the T2 weapons back and a new pvp enchant each expansion. That is enough for me personally. There is an enchant on live that gives you a weapon chain + 500 pvp power which is something even pvers can't access. I just think a second set of gear is way overkill. Anyone bitching about a weapon is a shitter and should be ignored thou.
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2013-12-29 at 07:42 AM.

I would stop running heroics that is for sure. If for no other reason then the tiny horrible pool of players for it on my server would up and vanish.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Also, its Birmingham. The place has more guns than teeth. What do you expect?