Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Too many players on these forums start threads speaking on behalf of what they think is the whole player base. Everybody wants different things out of the game, hell I even want the Arrakoa to be a race! At least we're getting some new content, this ain't no dodgy MMO that hasn't seen an update since 2004. Oh and about the 15 dollars/£9, that's nada.

I like how you're judging something that isn't even in beta yet... seriously just wait for it.

i've personally been happy with what was added in mop and what will be in wod and im pretty sure people are going to really like the garrisons, not ruin the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    ok for the all of the people that commented;

if you all people are happy why does wow lose subs for quite a while? Something must be wrong in game development for which people are quitting. I think if you have other ideas to throw around i am happy to listen. I just threw a few of mine to indicate how the game experience might be changed. Also it is good to listen some people actually listen hope developers too.
    WoW is nearly a decade old game, of course people are going to leave on and off, its called getting burned out it happens to every game

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    -more team play based on abilities like warlocks in raids summoning a huge summon to hold on a boss
    -mage getting arcane form and allowed to suck int power from the people around the raid as we know
    -new item types with high risks
    -necro mages
    -dk having power to summon the old death bosses from grave and put their abilities to use
    worst ideas ever.
    if these and similiar ideas were implemented to WoW I'd quit immediately.
    Last edited by Laukkanen; 2013-12-30 at 09:56 AM.