Thread: Pick one item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus Nate View Post
    Haunted Memento, seems to be the easiest way to make gold if you find someone selling them cheap, I bought mine other day for 17k, saw about 2hrs later someone wanting to sell them for 30k, I just wish I had the gold I had now a few months ago when I saw them under 5k
    There is 2 available for 7800g right now on my server, debating if I want to scoop them up or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, good questions. I'll stick with the over all answer.

Alchemy Cooldowns - New plans means new cooldowns for special metals/gems (And I always use my Living Steel and older metal cooldowns when I can ^^)

Currently, other professions rely a lot on alchemy - Meta gems and special metals (Living Steel).

Not an item, I know.. but.. I think this is like, the most stable income profession WoW has.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-01-11 at 01:43 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..