Deleted

[Mage]Binding of Immerseus or PvP Insignia

Hey there.

Im a Firemage and currently trying to figgure out if the Normal Purified Bindings of Immerseus Trinket is better then
    the PvP-Honor Insignia [498] or if should only be replaced by the 522 Insignia.

I post it here because i haven't seen any statistics about the pvp/pve scaling of this Trinket comparing to the Legendary Cloak which is completely useless in PvP.

What do you think ?

Deleted
    No pve gear will ever be worth it for arenas. Since they get downscaled (max 512 ilvl at the moment) and dont have any pvp power.
    All legendary items dont work in arena. Both the meta gem and cloak proccs are disabled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    No pve gear will ever be worth it for arenas. Since they get downscaled (max 512 ilvl at the moment) and dont have any pvp power.
    All legendary items dont work in arena. Both the meta gem and cloak proccs are disabled.
    false meta gem works at reduced proc chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    false meta gem works at reduced proc chance
    Dec 16 hotfix.
    "Legendary Metagem effects (Capacitive Primal Diamond, Courageous Primal Diamond, Indomitable Primal Diamond, and Sinister Primal Diamond) should no longer have a chance to activate while in an Arena, Battleground, or Rated Battleground."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...s-december-19/

You're douchy AND wrong. That must feel bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrys View Post
    Dec 16 hotfix.
    "Legendary Metagem effects (Capacitive Primal Diamond, Courageous Primal Diamond, Indomitable Primal Diamond, and Sinister Primal Diamond) should no longer have a chance to activate while in an Arena, Battleground, or Rated Battleground."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...s-december-19/

You're douchy AND wrong. That must feel bad.
    I've seen the 20% dmg reduction meta gem proc in a BG a week ago, wtf?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I've seen the 20% dmg reduction meta gem proc in a BG a week ago, wtf?
    The hotfix wasn't that long ago.. maybe it still works in randoms.. idk. I have always used the tyr pvp gem.

double dps trinkets, you get the dmg and the dmg reduction they provide; it may be a small dmg reduction, but as a mage u get tunneled 9 outta 9 games.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard question as fire since you're damage revolves around spamming pyros into deeps. So the trinket is better than most ppl think since you have 100% crit from shatter/crit mass so therefore the extra crit damage coupled with the burning meta lets you dish out some juicy pyros. From my experience tho once you get to decent rating as fire you will get trained quite a bit, so the extra 2.6k resil, which works out at nearly 20% more effective health, is too important to miss.

Also the int proc is scaled down and is less than the 522 proc trinket, couple that with the loss in 1.9k pvp power(4% flat damage) the damage gain is getting eaten into all time, mastery and haste are not that great for fire.

All that being said it could be worth it depending on the comp you face, if you know your not going to be trained then it could be worth it. I would get a mate with full resil, buy the proc trinket and do some testing. Wait for the proc on each and see the difference between pyro crits if its not a significant amount, 10-15k per pyro, I would say its not worth it over losing the 2.6k resil. If it is a decent increase then you have to decide if your likely to get off the pyro shatter deep combo, if so 10-15k extra damage per pyro is overall a possible 60k extra damage which is almost a free pyro per deep.

I could see it being viable playing fire god comp(I play this) as my sp takes the pain train allowing me to setup some huge damage, but you would get uterally destroyed vs KFC, turbo cleave teams which are pretty common at 2.1k on my bg so I would have to have both trinkets so I can swap per comp.