Poll: Your least favourite class(es)?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Least Favourite Class(es)

For whatever reason; aesthetics, mechanics, lore, etc.

Personally, I really can't stand Mages. I've been levelling one via Recruit-a-Friend lately, and everything about the class beyond Portals/Teleports just makes me want to hate it. Arcane spec is far too predictable/boring, Fire is too proc-dependent, and Frost just feels incredibly clunky with all the instant cast procs coinciding with cast time spells. If there was any class i'd want to get a MoP-Warlock-style revamp (i.e. Completely redone from the ground up), it'd have to be Mage. Don't even get me started on the level 90 talents; you're either channelling evocation once every minute or so, forever stuck to your runes on the ground, or throwing up a shield in the hope that you take some damage in order to actually get the buff.

I hate all clothies. Casters are boring.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any class that humans can't be.

10+ Year Old Account
    rogue & mage...never leveled them past 12 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a strong preference for fast attack speeds, so pretty much all those with a slower attack speed than that drive me a little nuts.

Warriors, I just cant get the feel for the class, probably because I dislike being DPS and prot warrior is my least favorite tank. I don't know how I even managed to level one to 85 and it will definitely be the last class I get to 90. I find warriors so bland, like as if they lost their niche, I also felt that they are too gear dependent, I found it hard and tedious to level mine.

I just find melee DPS so bland, The only melee DPS classes that I can stand playing are enh shaman and feral (pre cata), they feel (or felt) more dynamic
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2013-12-29 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    I was going to say rogue their mechanics are just annoying and they're everything what's wrong with this game. Even if they're really terrible and I don't fear/stun them in their stealth, they will always open first if they take Subterfuge, but then..
    Monks. They're everything what's wrong with this game.

Non-healer druids. I just... I just can't. Feral, I'd rather play rogue. Oomkin form drives me nuts. Looks so awful.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    Warlock and DK. Warlock just feels terribly boring, and I can't stand the rune system for DKs. I also don't really care for balance druid.
    I agree about the rune system, but warlocks ? Demo locks are so fun and engaging with the whole revamp, you can even tank 5 mans

monks. they are just different, dont fit into wow imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid and monk are both just annoying to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    I hate all clothies. Casters are boring.
    Haha - I agree except for occasionally healing on a priest and warlock is finally "ok" as destruction with an awesome tanking pet. Mage/Rogue are always my last classes to level cap in an expansion. My rogue made it this xpac but my mage is stuck @ 87 (for 3+ months,) even though I have since leveled all three plate classes to 90 over on Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    rogue and warrior.

Rogue just feels so rigid in its performance, where as a monk has a versitle outlet for chi, rogues take ages to build combo points and it gets spent to quickly, plus they have far less survival moves outside of pvp.

Warriors are straight up boring, almost no range attacks, dependent on killing quick or dying quick, very armor dependent, and overall just boring.
    #boycottchina

Paladin, because everybodys a damn Paladin, I get the feeling I wouldn't be needed in raids because every guild is full of em and I'd have to share my gear with the other 5-10 Pallys in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Paladin, because everybodys a damn Paladin, I get the feeling I wouldn't be needed in raids because every guild is full of em and I'd have to share my gear with the other 5-10 Pallys in the raid.
    I have a Paladin, and i'm inclined to agree. In PvP especially this patch/season, there's an inordinate amount of Arms Warriors and Holy Paladins; most probably because they're very easy to play, though i'm sure some will disagree.

Death Knights, just cant stand playing them and I dont really like their theme or atheistic.

I do like when they tank when im playing my healer though : p

- Warlock: Have never been able to level one
    - Feral Kitty: Being a kitty is tempting, but I don't like how it plays
    - Mage: Frost is fun for leveling; pretty fucking boring at level cap
    - Paladin: Prot is really fun, ret *looks* boring, Holy has never interested me

Deleted
    Rogue I guess, and Monk.

I just can't be bothered with the whole agile stabby stabby vibe. Not a big fan of Cat druids either.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Non-healer druids. I just... I just can't. Feral, I'd rather play rogue. Oomkin form drives me nuts. Looks so awful.
    Boomkin is pretty fun to play; just use the glyph to not look like a boomkin, that's what I do.