Flames of Xoroth + GoSac musings

So I'm not sure if this is a glitch for me or if its WAI but whenever I have GoSac up and I hit FoX and instead of rezing my demon for me to re-sacrifice nothing happens. So that got me thinking why not (just as a part of the GoSac talent) have it change FoX to just renewing GoSac for 1 burning ember. I know it just a ease of living change, instead of resummon and resacrifice just hit one button, but still it feels unused to me.

TL;DR: Thoughts on FoX renewing GoSac when talent spec'd with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    So I'm not sure if this is a glitch for me or if its WAI but whenever I have GoSac up and I hit FoX and instead of rezing my demon for me to re-sacrifice nothing happens. So that got me thinking why not (just as a part of the GoSac talent) have it change FoX to just renewing GoSac for 1 burning ember. I know it just a ease of living change, instead of resummon and resacrifice just hit one button, but still it feels unused to me.

TL;DR: Thoughts on FoX renewing GoSac when talent spec'd with it
    Most likely a glitch for the first part of the comment, as for the second the thing that bothers me about FoX is sometimes it doesn't recognize what pet I actually had out. FoX simply spawns an Imp by default and not the Voidwalker when using GoSup or when my Sac buff wears off in raid.

Change FoX with that macro
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Grimoire of Sacrifice
    /cast Flames of Xoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Most likely a glitch for the first part of the comment, as for the second the thing that bothers me about FoX is sometimes it doesn't recognize what pet I actually had out. FoX simply spawns an Imp by default and not the Voidwalker when using GoSup or when my Sac buff wears off in raid.
    Seems to be the case when zoning in/out of instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    ...FoX simply spawns an Imp by default and not the Voidwalker when using GoSup or when my Sac buff wears off in raid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelm View Post
    Seems to be the case when zoning in/out of instances.
    This has been true all expansion. With that sad, no, I would personally not like FoX to just refresh the duration of Sac buff. Being able to have two different 24s CD interrupts, two seperate 10s CD dispels, last stand and disarm, etc. is quite handy.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [pet:imp] Cauterize Master; [pet:felguard,nodead] Axe Toss; [pet:wrathguard] Axe Toss; [pet:voidwalker] Disarm; [pet:observer] Optical Blast
    /cast [nopet:felguard] Command Demon
    One button that works for most abilities with or without a pet. Example is using Sac on Garrosh. Hit button to interrupt a MC. See another MC or Embodied Doubt that needs to be interrupted? FoX a felhunter quick and hit interrupt button again.
    Last edited by Thoragar; 2013-12-30 at 10:56 PM.

Personally I like how it as atm, wouldnt really want it to just refresh the GoSac. Its nice in pvp that i can just re summon a fel hunter for a silence, but thats just imo.

Ah see I havent pvp'd on him much so I did not know about that. But I like that though, never thought about doing that. Like I said this was just a thought, and was bouncing it off y'all to see if it was good. Cheers!

I could "maybe" see it being a minor glyph, thought I dont really know if I would use it. Im sure theres people that would though.