Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love mine. ive mained a druid since 2006 and monk is the first class that has almost made me switch. ill never leave my druid but my monk is rivaling him for enjoyment. i havent enjoyed a class this much since i actually made my druid. i have 6 90s right now and the monk is the only alt that i have legitimate fun playing. dont get me wrong, i still like my other characters but the monk is just a blast to play for me.

I find that people who make an effort to embrace the class, usually are the best players and who say that it's the most fun they've had in wow for years.

So take that for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Monk is hands down my favorite class.
    Coming from someone who's played every class and every spec at max level, Monk is indeed my favorite out of all of them. Even when trying to switch to another character it just doesn't feel right so I have to log back to the Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Short answer: Yes

Long answer: YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I love my monk a lot. I decided to level as MW, and it was fun, but very challenging for me since I have always mained a warlock. I decided to stick with it and do my research. I now love it so much that I am considering making my monk my main. My warlock has been my main since BC.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Quote Originally Posted by Larinah View Post
    My main advice on monks is just get to where you learn Roll. They have such unique animations that it makes the game fresh again. It's kind of like the flash game Super Mario Crossover, where you go through Mario Bros with characters from other games with their mechanics from their respective games. It fits in a strange kind of way, but also makes you see everything differently. Nothing quite like seeing a huge gap, and being able to clear it by flying off the side of the ridge with a serpent kick!
    You do a lot of bgs, don't you?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    everyone with what they like or not. i for one, never liked druids and priests....and i stil dont
    monks pandas are good thing

People who play other classes look at sharply sloped hillsides and don't think much of them.

People who play monks look at those hillsides and think "I wonder how much air I could get off that?"

I love-hate my monk, as a windwalker the rotation is a little lackluster when compared to a lot of other melee classes, but for the most part the class is fun to play.

Deleted
    I think my monk is awesome but only as a tank or healer. I find WW completely lacklustre and incredibly dull compared to the other dps classes. I wish they'd add a bit more spice to the spec, maybe some more raid utility. I'd like a statue too!

I love clearing old content with my WW monk. I have three speed boosts and plenty of damage mitigation to wrap up an instance quickly.

Deleted
    Most fun class in the game. I'd take a panda monk, they got the best visuals =)

10+ Year Old Account
    i love windwanker with alot of haste , feels so smooth, brewmasters are nice for for aoe farming , and hate mistweaver - feel too clunky and random.

I love my monk, both as brewmaster and windwalker (not really big on healing since I stopped doing it halfway through BC... too much like whack-a-mole). It's fun, challenging, and powerful. It may not be the best at everything, but they definitely fill a certain niche and can do some neat things others can't (monk tanks specifically are able to solo tank things most tanks can't).

I really like my monk, but it lacks the on demand burst at pull like most classes do got, and, at times, this can become really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i love windwanker with alot of haste , feels so smooth
    Well that's awkward :/
    Last edited by Manu9; 2014-01-09 at 11:36 PM.