Poll: Is pet leveling speed too slow? Is it even necessary?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Ehh, what? The pet leveling goes incredibly fast, takes like 30minutes with helm, even less if u use the snack.
    helm.. what helm?
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastslayer50 View Post
    if u dont care about arena rating you can just fight the pandaria trainers, when your pets ding just join an arena before it registers the win on the daily leave the arena fight them again, ive literally done 90% of my pet leveling that way and with all the xp stacking bonuses u can go 1-13 in 1 fight that lasts a max of 2 minutes.

I do this with farmer nishi since shes extremely easy to win against with a jademist dancer and a purple puffer
    This x100. I found this way out by accident and it is the best by far. Nothing even comes close.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    helm.. what helm?
    Had to have a look myself, I'm in the process of leveling my pets, very slowly.
    It's called the Safari Hat. Get it for defeating 40 master pet tamers

I think it does need to be a bit faster.

Even with the hat I can't really bring myself to do pet battles because of how long it takes to level these things without "cheezing" it.