Thread: as bm

Deleted

as bm

do bm use focus fire? thinking back to before i thought hunters dident use it as the stacks on pet was better to keep up.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can use it after Bestial Wrath.. but the dps increase from using isnt that high from not using it all
    <Insert something clever>

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it to smooth out our focus generation after BW is down. Just dont use it during BW and you will be fine.

As said above perfect and not using it at all is a very minimal dps change.

Deleted
    For me in my gear using it is a 11K DPS gain.. wouldent call that "minimal"

Deleted
    Oggy is correct, if you don't use it, you're losing a fairly substantial amount of dps, it isn't minimal at all. Also, the rule of not using FF during BW is now incorrect. If you want to use it optimally, use it with around 3 seconds or so left on BW, especially if you are running low on focus during this time (you should never cobra shot during BW). It will restore 30 focus to your pet, giving you more bites during BW. Although, using it like this, and just using it after BW, is indeed a minimal dps gain/loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    for the casual raider 11k is minimal just saying. 11k out of 300-400k isn't exactly ground breaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    for the casual raider 11k is minimal just saying. 11k out of 300-400k isn't exactly ground breaking.
    For the casual LFR/normal raider then yeah, it probably wouldn't be viewed as a big deal, but those players are not likely to reach those numbers anyway. Anyone who is running heroic content, at any standard should see that as a sizeable chunk of your dps that is being lost all due to not pressing a button once maybe twice a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    i totally agree, was just stating that the op asked a simple question so he got a simple answer. If i thought the op was in heroic content, I would have delve deeper with my answer.

also i am a casual raider and i pull those numbers so its not impossible for that to happen either.

But you are correct in your use of FF.