Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My blue spider (Non-combat pet) and Bangalash (combat pet) since I've had him since Vanilla

Deleted
    Broken Tooth... damnit did i love that cat.
    Awesome raidpet and it could take down people on an epicmount with sprint

Probably my Lone Hunter wolf. Pretty epic to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 2 very special pets, 1 is absurdly unique and other is not that unique anymore. here it comes:

1) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=24133#comments

me on my hunter, my wife on her rogue with haste drums, a random shaman for bloodlust effect, ( paid him 50g, which was a nice amount back in the days ) a couple item and gem changes, a few macros for yelling and stuff, a dedicated group ( same shaman was maybe happier than me when i tamed him ) and maybe 3 straight hours of work - at a pvp server, burning legion eu - made it happen. i still remember seeing him dead before me ( he died right after i tame him ) and thought i could not tame and have to wait 30 minues for bloodlust cd. you can imagine how happy i was when i realised that i actually tamed him.

2) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=5828

spent days if not weeks to catch him up. lost more than 10 tames to other hunters in mere seconds ( his respawn timer was well over 24 hours if my memory serves me well ) but i didn't give up. wanted that pet for second best attack speed, best looks ( tastes differ ) and i don't know, because i wanted to tame him.

they both are still with me, leveled them with care in dungeons and outdoor world and they have many rare friends in my stables now hehe. i just realised how i love my hunter, you will always be my main Tingoz - despite being a female troll thanks to my wife.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    I have a wolf named SpicySpaniel after a friend who I used to play with called Icydaniel, hes seen some stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    A simple Red Fox named Alexander.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    For me it's the see-thru wolf with the dagger ( doesn't have the dagger anymore but he's still see-thru ) He's been with me forever
    I wonder why yours lost its sword-in-face, mine still has it.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=731/king-bangalash
    Good old vanilla days, beeing lv 40 ish running around in STV questing... good times. Heard a rumour about a white tiger that stayed elite even tho you tamed it. To this day it's still namned "cat", but remains the "go to pet" on my dwarf whenever Im not obligated to bring a certain buff.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

My ghost wolf hands down (the one from tbc) not karoma the BM version. Back then I had 3 people helping me was quite fun to get even if it wasn't intended to be tamable. He is pretty much always with me during raids

My Ashenvale Bear, just because he was one of the first pets I tamed, and he's been with me ever since.

Most of all though, Terrorpene. I named mine Vulcan. I spent weeks camping him on and off (because of work, I always seemed to just miss his spawn). Fished up over 1000 volatile fire from the lava pools there while waiting for him. Finally found him when I flew over the area on a whim on my druid. Never had the blue loading bar seem to take so long in my life. The best part though was when he helped us 9-man Nef in BWD while it was still current content. Our raid make-up wasn't exactly ideal, and we'd been having issues keeping a 10th, since we were a relatively casual guild and Real Life kept happening to people. Vulcan became our 10th. He tanked the constructs during P1 for us like a champ.

Deleted
    Purple Silithid Collosi - Momo
    Keep him as a Tenacy pet <3

Orange Silithid Collosi - Fufu
    Keep him as a Ferocity pet <3

Loque'Nahak. My first spirit beast. One of the best adrenaline rushes I've ever had was when NPC scan went off after flying around in circles for 12 hours looking for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisera View Post
    Garwal. It was nice to have a worgen pet for while. Realy looking great till blizz fixed it
    Well if it weren't for the fucking Worgen becoming playable we could have kept it..... I miss mine too. All I have are the screenshots...

Deleted
    This little bugger, purely because of how hunting it nearly drove me insane.

Also he does a neat trick :f

Gib is pretty freakin awesome as well

On top of those, my original pets I will never get rid of, still remember traveling to STV purely because I wanted a gorilla pet which I still cherish!
    Last edited by mmoc1f58e7c58a; 2014-02-08 at 12:44 AM.

Deth'tilac, He took me a long time to catch as I didn't understand the mechanics

Wrath, my Ancient Grimtotem Spirit Guide.

Sure, it shares a model with Karoma now but mine isn't a Spirit Beast, it's a wolf. I think it means so much to me because I can't even remember how many times I had to try to tame it before I finally got it. There were so many times when my Mystical Skyfire Diamond would proc but my friends would forget to use their Drums of Battle and Heroism. When I finally got him, I was so happy that I started taking him with me everywhere. 5 years later and that's still the case, even if he might not be as useful as some of the other pets.

My Lion, Sidus. Once known as Humar the Pridelord. I tamed him back when he was ultra rare, twice. I refuse to get rid of him, seeing as I camped over 12 hours to get him (Pre-Wrath).

Deleted
    One of my wolfes, the rotten type from felwood.

he's nothing special by itself, but a buddy of mine and i still like to remember that really messy lichking kill when he(prot warrior) went down at 11%.
    I switched on growl and a splitsecond before he would kill us all everybody got hat huge dbm warning:
    "SOULREAPER on HoundofHell"

10+ Year Old Account
    Making the dangerous trek, as an Alliance, to Mulgore to get the Rake as soon as I got the tame ability. Always felt like such an epic accomplishment back on my old hunters. Right now, I'm running with a porcupine named Quill... heh, because. I still think big cats look cooler, but porcupine was the perfect choice for that name.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US