Deleted

Sending Heirlooms to another account: possible?

Hi, I have two accounts (both share the same battle. net account information) :WOW 1 and WOW2. Is it possible to send Heirlooms from my main account (WOW1) to another one (WOW2)? I would send them from the same server, if that makes things easier: from Sylvanas wow1 to Sylvanas wow2, from Alliance to Alliance I just want to know, if this is possible before i buy game card for my secondary account? I know that we got the crossrealm option last patch, but I'm not sure about different accounts ...
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2013-12-30 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Hi, I have two accounts (both share the same battle. net account information) :WOW 1 and WOW2. Is it possible to send Heirlooms from my main account (WOW1) to another one (WOW2)? I would send them from the same server, if that makes things easier: from Sylvanas wow1 to Sylvanas wow2 I just want to know, if this is possible before i buy game card for my secondary account ...
    Yes, this is possible. I have tested this myself.
    I have a wow1, and a wow2. I can send heirlooms from wow1 tot wow 2, and vice versa.
    Last edited by mmocb937b9c6ce; 2013-12-30 at 01:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solipsist01 View Post
    Yes, this is possible. I have tested this myself.
    Great! thank you very much

i thought heirlooms , like all others who are BOA, are BOA - Bind On Account... meaning you can send it in YOUR account...
    have two accounts is two accounts, how do they check if both accounts are yours? they see if its the same payment mehtod / name etc etc?

sounds dodgy, i wont believe it unless i try it, and i wont try it coz i wont buy another account, why

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    i thought heirlooms , like all others who are BOA, are BOA - Bind On Account... meaning you can send it in YOUR account...
    have two accounts is two accounts, how do they check if both accounts are yours? they see if its the same payment mehtod / name etc etc?

sounds dodgy, i wont believe it unless i try it, and i wont try it coz i wont buy another account, why
    both 'accounts' are under the same battle.net account
    both accounts will share all achievements, mounts, pets, and you can inter send bind on account items to and from them.

Deleted

He has most likely merged his alt account with his main acc, thus he has "one account".

With the new mailing system for Heirlooms added you can send between multiple accounts tied to one BNet account. If characters are on different servers, make sure it is as follows: PlayerName-ServerName.

As long as the accounts were under the BNet they were possible to mail to one another prior to the mailing system change. Just for clarification.

Deleted

It's battle.net account bound, not WoW account bound. Therefor you can send heirlooms between WoW accounts on the same battle.net account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    It's battle.net account bound, not WoW account bound. Therefor you can send heirlooms between WoW accounts on the same battle.net account.
    Also this - you can send them to a different server, to boot!

Deleted
    You can with ease, however I have tested trading, and you are not able to trade even when on the same battle.net ~ comes up with the Soulbound item error.

Deleted
    yes, it's possible if they're on same battle.net account, even to other servers

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just an fyi, you can get heirlooms quite easily now. each boss in panda heroics drops 120 JP, so you only need 2-3 heroic runs per heirloom. less than an hour per heirloom. add an extra run per piece to upgrade them to level 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artonkn View Post
    You can with ease, however I have tested trading, and you are not able to trade even when on the same battle.net ~ comes up with the Soulbound item error.
    Trading would be pointless since you can mail them cross-server.