I would like to transfer achivements to a new main character

I switched my main characters 3 times in 9 years and now I have the problem that many achievements are on the old characters and I can't continue them with the new one or I have to do everything again (Klaxi Archaeology for example or reputation and items that come with fishing). It would be nice to have a service to "fuse" or "melt" the achievements from two characters into one. It would even pay real money for that. Could anyone post this into the US suggestion forums? I can't post there for unknown reasons.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-12-30 at 03:00 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree this would be a great feature. Sure we've got account wide achievements now but every time I mouse over an achievement and it says "earned by (name of character I no longer play or have deleted)" it really bothers me, especially for Feats of Strength. For the 8th anniversary I logged into my old deleted hunter first and now it's his name that shows on that FoS for every new character I create. The amount of money I'd pay to change that is unreal.

Deleted
    I'd assume it would be abused in some way.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah account wide achievements aren't really that. it would be nice if they were truly attached to every character. i mean, it would be different if we could log in to several characters at once but we can't. you can only ever be on 1 character at a time so all achievements should be attached, in every way, to whoever is logged in.

it sucks when i look at a non-main's achievements in the guild panel and it shows 2350 instead of 13400...

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    yeah account wide achievements aren't really that. it would be nice if they were truly attached to every character. i mean, it would be different if we could log in to several characters at once but we can't. you can only ever be on 1 character at a time so all achievements should be attached, in every way, to whoever is logged in.

it sucks when i look at a non-main's achievements in the guild panel and it shows 2350 instead of 13400...
    That would be the best solution.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!