Thread: Coming back?

Coming back?

I have some spare time on my hands for the next few weeks and was considering resubscribing for a month to do SoO. My subscription was sporadic over the life of Mists. My characters gear is mostly from raids prior to ToT. Is it worth coming back at this point? Would I be able to get up to a high enough iLVL to even see the raid at the raid finder level?

I currently leveled a lock, got him to 90 and within an hour was/is at 495 Ilvl which you can do most LFR's you need 496 to do SOO Lfr, of course ive farmed the hell out of timeless isle, for Rep/rares/etc so i had all the timeless armor tokens saved in my bank char. Timeless isle, while kind of retarded, is a nice catch up mechanism
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can easily gear up. If you're already 496, you can jump right into SoO. If not, run over to the Timeless Isle (Chromie teleports you to our flight path). Follow this guide for awesome 496 & 535 tokens:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...en-Chest-Guide

Deleted
    They always come back...

Deleted
    doesn't take long to gear up now with timeless gear, gives you 496 ilvl fast

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    (Chromie teleports you to our flight path).
    wtf? i had no idea.

i always port to sw then take the portal to the starter area and then fly on my mount...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    wtf? i had no idea.

i always port to sw then take the portal to the starter area and then fly on my mount...
    Nooo. Chromie gives you a one-time quest that instantly teleports you from the Lorewalker's Shrine above the palace. Get the FP (Alliance leads to Dawn's Blossom) and then you can fly any time you want from the shrine.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-12-30 at 04:47 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Nooo. Chromie gives you a one-time quest that instantly teleports you from the Lorewalker's Shrine above the palace. Get the FP (Alliance leads to Dawn's Blossom) and then you can fly any time you want form the shrine.
    oh ok, that. i guess my way will still work fine then.

Not sure why you would want to come back to do raid finder. It would be more fun to see the bosses on youtube

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Not sure why you would want to come back to do raid finder. It would be more fun to see the bosses on youtube
    the thing is, not all people are the same, or at least that's what they used to teach in school.

i think LFR is quite amusing and a good way to see all the content. in fact, i rarely get into a group that is a complete failure.