Deleted

Fast way to level 85-90

Hello

Me and a friend have leveled a few chars to 85 (with raf). Now I'm just so sick of questing so do you guys know like a farming spot or something like that? It doesn't need to be faster then questing but almost as fast or faster would be prefered.
    I've heard of something called ''monkey run'' when you just que up for stormstout brewery and kill everything to the first boss and then just reque all the way to 90. Is this the best way to go or is it something better and if I could do it solo it'd be great.

I have seen Sub 90's on the Timeless Isle killing Spotted Swarmers that hang around Old Pi'Jiu Village in the bamboo clusters. I asked one why he was killing them and they said that they give huge xp. These people were more like level 87 but if there is 2 of you with decent aoe I don't see a problem. Just watch out for the Death Adders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monkey Runs are good, pet battles are good, Timeless Isle farming is also good, and for a little secret one for people on the richer side you can get cooking up to 525 and do the repeatable at the Tillers area really fast for a quests worth of experience every time

Monkey Runs got nerfed ages ago to give much less XP.

Theres a lot of practically instant respawn places over MoP but only if your a 90 who can take them down with ease so that's kinda out the window.

You could just mix it up with gathering/pet battles/etc?

I know the last two chars I levelled to 90 didn't touch Townlong, Krassang, Dread Wastes, nor did they do much of Vale, probably 10%, and then I'd say half of Kun Lai. Quests really aren't so bad you can skip the majority of Pandaria, I always find Valley of the Four Winds, if you do pretty much EVERY quest in the zone, can easily give you three levels, thus why I never touched the other areas, I prefer it for the gold income too.

You can certainly risk Timeless Isle, but it's dependant on server, faction balance, coin farmers, what you can solo etc. < Could also try and get the 300+ Exp elixir from the Isle, but remember it's an Elixir, not a flask.

Deleted
    personally, i level up to 87 (few qs jadeforest + 2 dungeons) + karasang then go kunlai and farm yeti till 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Monkey Runs got nerfed ages ago to give much less XP.

Theres a lot of practically instant respawn places over MoP but only if your a 90 who can take them down with ease so that's kinda out the window.

You could just mix it up with gathering/pet battles/etc?

I know the last two chars I levelled to 90 didn't touch Townlong, Krassang, Dread Wastes, nor did they do much of Vale, probably 10%, and then I'd say half of Kun Lai. Quests really aren't so bad you can skip the majority of Pandaria, I always find Valley of the Four Winds, if you do pretty much EVERY quest in the zone, can easily give you three levels, thus why I never touched the other areas, I prefer it for the gold income too.

You can certainly risk Timeless Isle, but it's dependant on server, faction balance, coin farmers, what you can solo etc. < Could also try and get the 300+ Exp elixir from the Isle, but remember it's an Elixir, not a flask.
    Elixir stops working after u hit 85
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

When I get to 88, I let my rested build up and then go spam kill the little named sprite guy in the Townlong area where you collect the volatile orange orbs. He spawns about 10 seconds after you kill him and with rest, will yield about 100k xp per kill.

I quest-clear Jade Forest, do some dungeons, and enter Townlong at 88. Do the first four quest series there, then hit Dread Wastes at 89 which will require most of the zone before you hit 90.

Maybe not what you wanted, but that's my way of questing through it. Skipping three whole zones in the middle is nice.

If you only kill the small mobs on the Timeless Isle, like the swarms and the little bulls, you can go fast, I went from 89 to 90 in less than an hour unreted that way on my lock. This method is probably better for hunters and locks, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    last time i was leveling an alt i went stright to timeless isle at 85 and farmed small turtles / worms , worked well as tank monk with some of twink gear (like weapons) + shrine buff , and after couple of lucky drops ,with food buffs.

Deleted
    Monkey runs are nerfed, Timeless isle is the way to go.